1. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Let's do a quick recap of the people offering support in this thread. Everyone has a sub 5 post count, indicating that they are not active at all on the forums and don't contribute anything. The only exception being 'god' who is objectively the most toxic, unlikable and despicable person on this server. The next point is that you are literally offering a monetary reward to people in order to get them to join. That is absolutely pathetic. The people in my group are there because they support a good cause. No need for bribery. The only people you attract with this are scrupulous, soulless, short-sighted scoundrels who are looking for a free hand out. My people, though? They range from regular players all the way to moderators. They are people who actively contribute to this server. They are dedicated visionaries. The type of people who respond to this reactionary garbage are reflections of your cause. Scummy, selfish and hateful. Also, I'm laughing at the 3 people responding to this thread with a 0 post count. Where do you even find these kids?

Btw, it's against the rules to single out and target other players. I will let the mods and overseers (many of whom are members of my group) know about this.

To anyone who is on the fence on who to support, I hope this post clarifies things a bit for you. Don't fall for the lies. Don't be deceived. Don't be convinced by some banter screen-shotted in the cc. Don't be lead by the nose by a hateful loser. Remember the difference between the people who support Beemer and the people who support me.

2. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    Let's do a quick recap of the people offering support in this thread. Everyone has a sub 5 post count, indicating that they are not active at all on the forums and don't contribute anything. The only exception being 'god' who is objectively the most toxic, unlikable and despicable person on this server. The next point is that you are literally offering a monetary reward to people in order to get them to join. That is absolutely pathetic. The people in my group are there because they support a good cause. No need for bribery. The only people you attract with this are scrupulous, soulless, short-sighted scoundrels who are looking for a free hand out. My people, though? They range from regular players all the way to moderators. They are people who actively contribute to this server. They are dedicated visionaries. The type of people who respond to this reactionary garbage are reflections of your cause. Scummy, selfish and hateful. Also, I'm laughing at the 3 people responding to this thread with a 0 post count. Where do you even find these kids?

Btw, it's against the rules to single out and target other players. I will let the mods and overseers (many of whom are members of my group) know about this.

To anyone who is on the fence on who to support, I hope this post clarifies things a bit for you. Don't fall for the lies. Don't be deceived. Don't be convinced by some banter screen-shotted in the cc. Don't be lead by the nose by a hateful loser. Remember the difference between the people who support Beemer and the people who support me.
    Unfortunately I haven't yet figured out how to ignore you here as well, but you didn't see me flaming your thread, I didn't even post there. I am not targeting you at all Bill, in fact quite the opposite. I am ignoring you, and generously sharing the great pleasure derived by doing so with others who might be otherwise sucked into the diuretic you attempt to pass off as rational thought.

You continuously bait people into idiotic arguments in the clan chat and generally reduce the quality and enjoyment everyone derives from the server. In fact, literally as I was typing you had to be kicked from the home cc yet again for one of these outbursts. You have truly become a cicatrix to the home (cc) that many of us enjoy. (If you're unfamiliar with the term, just ask your "Brian Surgeon" gf, I'm sure she'll be happy to educate you.)
    Last edited by beemer; 09-06-2018 at 03:05 AM.

3. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by beemer View Post
    Unfortunately I haven't yet figured out how to ignore you here as well, but you didn't see me flaming your thread, I didn't even post there. I am not targeting you at all Bill, in fact quite the opposite. I am ignoring you, and generously sharing the great pleasure derived by doing so with others who might be otherwise sucked into the diuretic you attempt to pass off as rational thought.

You continuously bait people into idiotic arguments in the clan chat and generally reduce the quality and enjoyment everyone derives from the server. In fact, literally as I was typing you had to be kicked from the home cc yet again for one of these outbursts. You have literally become a cicatrix to the server that many of us enjoy.
    You weren't flaming my thread for the same reason no one else was flaming my thread. Because I didn't call anyone out. You're a leader of a hate group. It's that simple. You're not allowed to make threads calling out a certain player and offering people money for them to block that person. If you don't see anything wrong with that it's because you're an idiot. You're an idiot with an agenda of hate.
    You've taken some casual banter in the cc and blown it way out of proportion. Any conflicts I may have with other players are joking and playful. Please spare me any fake outrage over some mundane comment I made in the cc. Anything I may have done are straws in a hurricane compared to what you've made of it. It's time for you to cut the crap, make a public apology, and close your group. Either you do it yourself or you'll have your group forcefully closed for breaking the rules.

FYI, the reason I was kicked out just now is for calling out a person with a racist username and Bud deescalated the situation by removing the people involved in the scuffle from the cc. That racist guy, by the way, is one of your biggest supporters. That says a lot about your movement.

4. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    You weren't flaming my thread for the same reason no one else was flaming my thread. Because I didn't call anyone out. You're a leader of a hate group. It's that simple. You're not allowed to make threads calling out a certain player and offering people money for them to block that person. If you don't see anything wrong with that it's because you're an idiot. You're an idiot with an agenda of hate.
    You've taken some casual banter in the cc and blown it way out of proportion. Any conflicts I may have with other players are joking and playful. Please spare me any fake outrage over some mundane comment I made in the cc. Anything I may have done are straws in a hurricane compared to what you've made of it. It's time for you to cut the crap, make a public apology, and close your group. Either you do it yourself or you'll have your group forcefully closed for breaking the rules.

FYI, the reason I was kicked out just now is for calling out a person with a racist username and Bud deescalated the situation by removing the people involved in the scuffle from the cc. That racist guy, by the way, is one of your biggest supporters. That says a lot about your movement.
    FYI, a hate group by definition entails taking some sort of offensive action against someone. I am merely calling for people to ignore you, rather than further feed into this nonsense. We are therefor intrinsically the antithesis of a hate group.

The person in question didn't speak for me or my group, nor is he a part of it. In fact I've never even spoken to him, as he said himself, he simply just didn't like you. Under normal circumstances, I could see why you might have some validity to your cries of foul-play or harassment, however, the moment that you chose to throw your hat into the ring for consideration as a staff member is the moment you gave up your right to be absolved from public scrutiny. Bud said it, the group can stay.

He didn't have many other kind things to say about you either.

As the saying goes, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Bill. I will close my group the moment you close yours, and if you expect an apology, don't hold your breath.
    Last edited by beemer; 09-06-2018 at 03:47 AM.

5. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    The person in question didn't speak for me or my group, nor is he a part of it. In fact I've never even spoken to him, as he said himself, he simply just didn't like you. Under normal circumstances, I could see why you might have some validity to your cries of foul-play, however, the moment that you chose to throw your hat into the ring for consideration as a staff member is the moment you gave up your right to be absolved from public scrutiny. Bud said it, the group can stay.

He didn't have many other kind things to say about you either.

As the saying goes, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Bill. I will close my group the moment you close yours, if you expect an apology, don't hold your breath.
    You must be a lawyer because this is some pathetically weaselly arguing. Your group is not a legitimate campaign like mine. If you have any criticisms feel free to bring them up and I will address them.

Now, I want you to read this next part very carefully because you specifically dodged this point while raising red herrings about something I did months ago.

You cannot make a thread and a group dedicated to singling out and attacking someone. Did you get that? Do you understand what you did? The fact that I'm interested in becoming overseer does not make me a target for so much hate. Once again, I'll respond tactfully to any criticisms you have of me.

You're so dishonest with how you're approaching this that it's an insult to everyone. Don't try to weasel your way out of this.

6. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    You must be a lawyer because this is some pathetically weaselly arguing. Your group is not a legitimate campaign like mine. If you have any criticisms feel free to bring them up and I will address them.

Now, I want you to read this next part very carefully because you specifically dodged this point while raising red herrings about something I did months ago.

You cannot make a thread and a group dedicated to singling out and attacking someone. Did you get that? Do you understand what you did? The fact that I'm interested in becoming overseer does not make me a target for so much hate. Once again, I'll respond tactfully to any criticisms you have of me.

You're so dishonest with how you're approaching this that it's an insult to everyone. Don't try to weasel your way out of this.
    Tact is not one of your strong suits bill, as you have demonstrated so elegantly yet again this evening. And I'll try to express this one last time in plain english, I am not attacking you, I am simply ignoring you, and encouraging others to do the same for their own sanity and the overall health of the server.

And with that, I have thankfully figured out how I can ignore you here on the forums as well. For anyone who couldn't find it at first either, here's a link.

Last edited by beemer; 09-06-2018 at 04:12 AM.

7. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Tact is not one of your strong suits bill, as you have demonstrated so elegantly yet again this evening. And I'll try to express this one last time in plain english, I am not attacking you, I am simply ignoring you, and encouraging others to do the same for their own sanity and the overall health of the server.

And with that, I have thankfully figured out how I can ignore you here on the forums as well. For anyone who couldn't find it at first either, here's a link.
    Man, you really are a pathetic weasel. Stop redefining what it means to attack someone. You are paying people to ignore me. How in the world can you spin that into being anything other than aggressive? Y O U A R E P A Y I N G P E O P L E T O I G N O R E M E. Stop dodging this point, you pathetic weasel.

You pathetic weasel you. I said I'd respond to your criticisms with tact and you respond by raising red herrings. I'm glad you've made your dishonesty and stupidity public for everyone to see. You can keep redefining what it means to attack someone but it won't make a difference. You've outed yourself as an idiot. It's too late to fix that now. I'd love to see how you're going to dodge, misrepresent and misconstrue what I just wrote. My guess is that you might try to compare me calling you a pathetic weasel to you creating a hate group against me. Please, though, dazzle us with your mental gymnastics.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    If he becomes staff the staff team would be even more of a joke

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    If he becomes staff the staff team would be even more of a joke
    What am I chopped liver?

10. Offline
    Jan 2017