Quote Originally Posted by master blan View Post
a majority of pharmacists, chefs, builders, and soldiers do do those things but not of their own accord, meaning they simply are directed by someone in a higher position as to what food to make or what wars to fight or what drugs to distribute and to who.

only a very small percentage of the population or even the top % of the a profession are actually the ones who will influence a majority of the population (e.g doctors that go viral and can actually influence mass media - e.g dr oz who might not even be a doctor but can influence the masses into taking certain "pseudo" medicines).

political influence runs the world we currently live in but in ur fairy tale world i guess u cant see anyone but urself at the center lol

edit:

lol sorry let me get back to the original point if u want to play a game where achievement means something u probably dont want to seek out an emulation of the real thing ran by 1 mid 20s dude who lives in a trailer park and could close it any second but i think thats already been stated more than once
Does any of that matter? the point was that just because something makes money doesn't necessarily mean it's doing good, but you'd rather pick at straws and talk out your ass

as far as achievement meaning something, it's not your concern how/why/what i choose to do in a video game

if you want to shitpost and spew toxicity you should probably be on 4chan rather than a suggestion/feedback thread