1. Was Zuk changed recently?  - 08-29-2018 #1

Apr 2018
    #
    THe detection for you being hit by zuk's attacks seems to be changed, as in like a week ago, and I wondered if anyone else noticed. Before you could instantly run to one of the 4 safespots, but now you get hit if you do so.

I couldn't find anything in the patch notes about this though, anyone know why this was done?

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I still can't understand why people don't just follow the shield instead of some mysterious safespots (besides the corners)

3. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    because you can rely on those safespots on osrs, whereas here you die doing so. It's easier to just click a safespot than following the shield 247 when your killing jad for example

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by hero here View Post
    because you can rely on those safespots on osrs, whereas here you die doing so. It's easier to just click a safespot than following the shield 247 when your killing jad for example
    Sounds like an excuse for someone who's bad at it.

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Sounds like an excuse for someone who's bad at it.
    yes makes a lot of sense !!!

6. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    I don't like dying to zuk hits that wouldn't have killed me in the real inferno. Not being able to rely on those safespots forces you to create habits to survive this server's implementation, instead of getting habits to survive the real thing. Still 1000x better than no inferno though

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by hero here View Post
    I couldn't find anything in the patch notes about this though, anyone know why this was done?
    Probably because nothing was changed at all and you need to practice?

Closed Thread