1. Vote tickets for infernal - hcim/ironman/hard mode  - 08-26-2018 #1

Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Makes no sense why normal accounts can buy an infernal cape with vote tickets, where as other game modes cannot. TBH I was against the whole idea of infernal cape in vote store anyway but regardless beforehand people were selling the service anyway.
    Getting 400 vote tix on a hcim/ironman/hard mode is more difficult than a normal account as firstly the first 2 can not trade and secondly the market for hardmode isn't as big as normal gamemode so again getting 400 tix aint as easy.

Conclusion, If the introduction of infernal for vote tickets was introduced for one game mode. Why not the rest?

2. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Because it'd ruin the integrity of iron man and truly ruin any integrity of actually earning a cape for yourself. I agree with you it should of never been put in the vote store but by no means do i think it should be buyable for non normies

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Integrity was already lost when it was put into the store. HCIM/IM that have 400 votes have obviously shown loyalty to the gym by voting daily etc.
    Where as I've seen 'new' normies win a couple stakes at duel arena and just buy 400 votes from players to get themselves the cape.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    no.

5. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    The infernal cape should never have been added to vote shop in my opinion, and god forbid making it availible to the other game modes aswell.

6. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    100% support from here, would be good because not everyone as irons can do the inferno either so doesn't matter at this point if irons could buy it tbh.

7. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    pretty much shouldnt have been added to vote shop ever but its rsps get over it lol

also the idea of ironman is u get stuff "yourself" so guess one of the arguments is the game mode wouldnt have any integrity if you didnt have to do actual inferno boss to get the cape

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Regardless getting 400 votes on an iron/HCIM is pretty much 'get it yourself' through daily voting and it isnt a quick turnaround.

9. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kush View Post
    Regardless getting 400 votes on an iron/HCIM is pretty much 'get it yourself' through daily voting and it isnt a quick turnaround.
    You'll quickly have all the upgrades purchased from vote store, it's not like we can sell the tickets, so my experience is that they stack up very easily. You can get 16 vote tickets a day (when mopar registers your vote ) which makes infernal cape purchaseable from store after only 25 days of consistent voting. It's supposed to be for the highest tier pvmers, not "free" from a store...

10. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    I agree, but its already been introduced into one game mode without anyone even suggesting for it. Cant see why its not in another. All integrity was already lost when it was introduced into vote store

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast