1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kush View Post
    I agree, but its already been introduced into one game mode without anyone even suggesting for it. Cant see why its not in another. All integrity was already lost when it was introduced into vote store
    Thats some weird ass logic you got there, pal

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Thats some weird ass logic you got there, pal
    ummm not its not?
    prove me wrong lmao

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    ummm not its not?
    prove me wrong lmao
    Normal and ironman are two completely different modes. No need need to ruin another thing just because you're too lazy to practice the inferno.

4. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Was most likely added to normal mode as that mode is more open for someone who just wants to play casually on a private server, or get in some quick pking/pvming. Though I don't agree with it being added to the vote shop in the first place. But I do understand it's a mode for some normal rsps gameplay. Ironmen/hcim/hardmode was not given the cape in the vote shop, as it's skilled based, and one of osrs more harder accomplishments. For me, being an iron is showing self sufficiency, obtaining the items, rares, and accomplishments yourself. The the infernal cape is one of those accomplishments for ironmen/hardmode, that should be done yourself. Not afk voting for a month or two.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Was most likely added to normal mode as that mode is more open for someone who just wants to play casually on a private server, or get in some quick pking/pvming. Though I don't agree with it being added to the vote shop in the first place. But I do understand it's a mode for some normal rsps gameplay. Ironmen/hcim/hardmode was not given the cape in the vote shop, as it's skilled based, and one of osrs more harder accomplishments. For me, being an iron is showing self sufficiency, obtaining the items, rares, and accomplishments yourself. The the infernal cape is one of those accomplishments for ironmen/hardmode, that should be done yourself. Not afk voting for a month or two.
    Couldn't have said it better. +1

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I might be willing to consider adding some sort of wave skip similar to what normal mode gets as a vote shop reward if other players are open to the idea, but not putting the cape directly into the shop.

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Waves inn't even the hardest part, its actually zuk

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Waves inn't even the hardest part, its actually zuk
    Another bullshit argument.
    Dont fucking touch the inferno :@ :dagger:

9. Offline
    Super Donator
    Aug 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Another bullshit argument.
    Dont fucking touch the inferno :@ :dagger:
    LMAO can do the waves, I cant do zuk ???
    'bullshit argument' where??

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    LMAO can do the waves, I cant do zuk ???
    'bullshit argument' where??
    Ask anyone who has done the inferno multiple times, you're more likely to fail on the waves than at zuk.
    Stop trying to force changes that are based on your personal failures.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast