1. Fix your trash pvp combat  - 08-23-2018 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

The whole combat is inaccurate af. If there was competition for worst rsps pvp, you would go for #1.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 08-23-2018 at 06:46 AM.

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    And that's not even everything that we could show you about you're combat system. We've told you many times yet you do shit about. If it comes to PVM you have all your little shitty iron mans crying about something and within a couple of hours they get what they want. i wonder why huh

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Thats insane, definitly needs to be fixed

4. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Games shit unless he actually decides to be productive, until then pking is out 100%.

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    100% truth. This server would benefit so much from an active PVP community. But there are so many broken aspects to the combat system on BS that teams and even solo pkers shy away from our community. I haven't played in over a month but just off the top of my head:
    • Freezes breaking your next action (eg. you get barraged and it cancels your action)
    • The 2H attack distance is clearly off. By 1, maybe 2 tiles. You can ags from a mile away.
    • Mage accuracy is off. Max mage is worthless in pvp
    • gmaul needs COMPLETE revamp it's nothing like 07

I will remember more when I log in

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Can you type exactly what needs to be changed and reference osrs? Specifics please and show how its different on osrs.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Can you type exactly what needs to be changed and reference osrs? Specifics please and show how its different on osrs.
    Palidino should create Runelite plugin that gathers the hits with exact gear and have people test in OSRS. That way he could easily calculate the formulas with the margins.

I got no interests to do that as favour to him for free, while he's the one getting income from this server. I believe that there's some people that want to do that, so Palidino should give them the right tools to do so.

8. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Palidino should create Runelite plugin that gathers the hits with exact gear and have people test in OSRS. That way he could easily calculate the formulas with the margins.

I got no interests to do that as favour to him for free, while he's the one getting income from this server. I believe that there's some people that want to do that, so Palidino should give them the right tools to do so.
    This is something I could try looking into, just need him to send me the client files or someone to lend me an osrs account.

9. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by raidergator7 View Post
    100% truth. This server would benefit so much from an active PVP community. But there are so many broken aspects to the combat system on BS that teams and even solo pkers shy away from our community. I haven't played in over a month but just off the top of my head:
    • Freezes breaking your next action (eg. you get barraged and it cancels your action)
    • The 2H attack distance is clearly off. By 1, maybe 2 tiles. You can ags from a mile away.
    • Mage accuracy is off. Max mage is worthless in pvp
    • gmaul needs COMPLETE revamp it's nothing like 07

I will remember more when I log in
    1st one has been part of rs for as long as i can remember u mopar prod lol

10. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Would it not be an idea to post this a bug report? I'm sure the staff would much rather have a detailed bug report, for them to action accordingly rather than this thread.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast