1. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    ...bump
    Quote Originally Posted by ayyrick View Post

2. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Probably won't be a thing until Pali adds Construction.

3. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Survive my D View Post
    Probably won't be a thing until Pali adds Construction.

did u even read any of this
    LOL

4. Offline
    Oct 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ayyrick View Post
    did u even read any of this
    LOL
    Yes.

Just not even going to agree with someone that wants them turned into the npcs RDT item.

5. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Survive my D View Post
    Yes.

Just not even going to agree with someone that wants them turned into the npcs RDT item.
    if only the RDT worked correctly nor would i

stick around BS a little longer and youll figure out how things work around here.

case and point, its been 3 months since i posted this originally and still waiting for any type of confirmation that Pali even read this. The longer i bump this without a response the funnier it gets.

Were talking about a item that is as rare or rarer than a pet. The parameters i worked out, (if you bothered to actually read it) removes any abusive behavior by requiring a massive kc to even turn in the jar. This system is for the people who go thousands of kc dry for an item.

This thread got support from many people & the few who didnt support it had problems with me in game, case and point amorphis not liking the idea but a few months prior liking the idea 100% when it was posted from someone else. Take these opinions with a grain of salt and by the same effect assume i coerced everyone here to agree with me(lol), if you think the idea can be modified & made better go ahead. Im open to all suggestions to make this into the most robust idea to get it pushed into effect.

If the solution is to maintain their osrs status as a "display trophy" item, im sorry to disappoint you but its been said an almost unlimited amount of times that construction isnt worth Pali's time to implement. It opens a floodgate of item duping/glitching & not something being implemented in any time in the future. So by effect, these jars will be useless.

For some reason unknown to me, people seem to want farming over construction to be added where instead you could just have a NPC trade in exchange for seeds into herbs. Unless people like planting a seed and repeating the exact action with no variation from 1-99.
    Last edited by ayyrick; 11-02-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234