1. Will we ever be able to do something with jars from bosses?  - 08-20-2018 #1

Jul 2018
    #
    Will we ever be able to do anything with jars.. perhaps exchange them for a bosses random rare drop or would it be too overpowered to pick of the rare drops?

pretty demotivating missing 1 item as an ironman especially and getting jars. Getting to choose which rare item to trade it into would make the astronomical chance to get a jar actually worth it as a good drop.

1/1400 for zulrah jar of swamp ( 1/238 for zulrah rare drop ) fang, tanz, serp, onyx
    1/952 for kraken jar of dirt (1/244 / 1/144 for rare drops ) trident , tent
    1/1904 for kq jar of sand ( 1/158 rare drop ) d chain
    1/1904 for cerb jar of souls ( 1/238 rare drop ) prims, eternals, pegasian
    1/? for sire jar of miasma (drop rate isnt listed in guide) maybe turn in for an unsired? i dont know what the drop rates are for this boss.
    1/2380 for skotizo jar of darkness (1/476 rare drop) onyx
    1/2380 for grotesque guardians jar of stone ( 1/238 // 1/158 // 1/119 rare drops ) torumaline core, granite gloves, granite ring

I dont think you should be able to get pets from turning them in but thats up for debate.

what do you guys think? Its a crazy drop rate for something so useless. I saw a previous thread where it was suggested you could get random scales / coins but that seems pretty weaksauce. At most bosses jar is just as rare if not rarer than a pet.

-----
    UPDATE ON PAGE 2
    -----
    Last edited by bigdick rick; 08-25-2018 at 01:53 PM.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Dunno, exchanging for items would be a waste. Rather would like to see them being used somehow to display your swag.

3. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Dunno, exchanging for items would be a waste. Rather would like to see them being used somehow to display your swag.
    oh i see.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    I approve this suggestion, palidino may add it now.
    https://www.battle-scape.com/threads/5966-Jars

4. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...get-all-skills

farming may be added in time but as of that post it doesnt look like construction is coming any time soon. How would we display the jars if not in our own house. Also you can just buy them from the ge... so jars have no actual bragging rights like a pet does. unless you are on an iron i suppose, all the more reason why youd want a rare item and not bragging rights.

maybe a display case at home to put ur jars inside but then nobody would ever see your display case. seems really pointless.

point im trying to make is that if you look at the drop rates, youd expect something that is 7-20x more rare than a rare drop to actually be rewarding. getting one right now is a meme.

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    hopefully when they add construction they will become useful

6. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks a virg View Post
    hopefully when they add construction they will become useful
    https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...get-all-skills

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Construction is not worth his time. Construction would take 50x longer than raids cause of how messy it is. Even Jagex stated it. This isn’t a 317 where he can customize the code to make it work easier.

Farming though shouldn’t be hard.

doesnt look like construction will be a thing.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdick rick View Post
    Yikes, that seaching.. I believe he forced me to suggest his thread without even reading it.

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    ^it came up when i started the thread as a related topic.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Jar of swamp could recoulor your zulrah pet range,mage or mellee ? can only be done once per jar.

10. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    can add it but delete all current jars from the game 1st right before the update

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast