1. Wilderness Suggestion Megathread  - 08-17-2018 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    There's wilderness suggestions laying here and there, so it's time to combine them. I'm quoting suggestions written by me and the others that I approve.

Teleports

Theres way too many teleports to different spots in the wilderness. Theres too many variations to get into different spots easily, making it so players will not meet-up in the wilderness. This wouldn't be bad if the wildy was populated, but that's obviously not the case.

The wilderness teleport list should be accessable through any of the spellbook's teleport spells. Currently you have to go through wizard and people can scout whenever you are teleporting, I don't find that fair.

Remove the following teleports

Forgotten cemetery - Can already be accessed from the dareeyak teleport.

Wilderness canoe pond - Basically the only reason to have this teleport is the revs, this should be removed too. Revs can be accessed from the lava maze teleport. This would populate 41s a lot, which is quite popular pking spot in OSRS.

Mage arena bank - It would populate the 50s a bit if the mage bank would only be accessed by the lever.

Deserted keep - Theres already edge lever. This is useless teleport.

King Black Dragon - Can be accessed from lava maze, EASILY.

Looting bag

https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...-Functionality

Following this there should be way to own only one looting bag at once, like Sweet suggested in his thread.

Untradeables in the deep wilderness

Since the last update, you don't lose untradeables in the deep wilderness anymore which is nice as this is rsps indeed. However, the repair costs should be more than dying below level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    If you die past 20 Wilderness with an untradeable item then the repair cost should be a lot higher

- Void Helm 1m, Regular/Elite Void Body 4m, Regular/Elite Void Legs 3m, Void Gloves 1m
    - All Barb Assault items 1.5m each
    - All defenders 500k each
    - Fire/Infernal cape 1.5m each

Wilderness monsters

Zygomites
    Zygomites located next to the wilderness pond are very annoying by their size, while 35s is the main single pking spot they should be removed or relocated.

Pking hotspots

Add system that picks one pking hotspot by the time period. On this zone blood money amount per kill would get multiplier, this suggestion is mainly for pking, but could use it on wilderness pvm also. Example zones: ghorrock, wilderness pond, mage bank...

More will be possibly added, let me know if I forgot something.

Last edited by Banned 42; 08-17-2018 at 01:19 AM.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I can't make the cost of fixing broken items higher based on where you died at

Wyverns in the wilderness aren't aggressive I thought?

I added the wilderness pond teleport since its an actual teleport in OSRS.
    Last edited by Palidino; 08-17-2018 at 12:51 AM.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I can't make the cost of fixing broken items higher based on where you died at
    Couldn't you make player to lose them above level 20 and them to be bought back from NPC?

I added the wilderness pond teleport since its an actual teleport in OSRS.
    It's not an teleport. You can use canoe to travel there in OSRS. http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Canoe

Wyverns in the wilderness aren't aggressive I thought?
    Just checked, you're right. I'm quite sure they were at one point.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 08-17-2018 at 01:18 AM.

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    remove the retarded monsters from chins spot.
    Add mage cape ability to switch between tbs and ancients. this is needed for solo pkers like me
    ags gmaul if it hasnt been fixed yet.

5. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Support on all. Pk'in on here is quite shocking. To many teleport s to take you to a instant safe location example:KBD
    Zyogmites are irrelevant as no one kills them+There are 6+ and the telespot and are big npcs.
    While your there pali, Please take a look at the combat formula.

Closed Thread