1. Suggestion for a more giving and smooth gameplay.  - 08-15-2018 #1

Aug 2018
    #
    I think these suggestions should be welcomed to the game for a more spread out gameplay and other pros aswell.

- Looting bag with reduced droprate from npc's + Once you have one its impossible to get another one.
    Why?: Because looting bag gives alot of benefits in wildy and its anoying to get bag after bag while in wildy when you already got one. So its more of an respected item that is fun to get instead of like "nah i already have 20 of them". Makes it more fun and people would go wildy and grind for another on when its lost. --Prob add to bloodshop store for 50k and make it harder to get.

- --Maybe-- Spread out the quest npcs a little so new players/irons/hcim start to ask about quest (make a quest tab) and spread it out so they get the experience of exploring instead of getting every item/npc served at home in one place. This could give a positive look on the server when you are new. (Instead of logging in and talk to all npcs in one place its more of spread out.)

- Wilderness Barrows have to be nerfed/removed or atleast it takes 6 kills ( for 1 key ) Since barrows items are way to cheap it should be an item to fight for.
    Why?: It affects the economy in a bad way if people sell barrows 500k ea. Its more fun and appreciated to get an barrows item worth something and fought for. Ahrims/Barrows is the only items that have decent price. BARROWS: Nerf amulet of the damned since its pretty usefull in some situations and make it be a rare loot from chest. At the moment i have bought damned amulets for 250k ea. Should be worth more. This should be done because recieving an amulet should be more rewarding and fun for the player instead of an item that is close to rune platebody,

(nerf barrows so its more common to see people in dragon (dragon= more rewarding and a middle stage of getting items as a drop & wearing) instead of barrows equipment. Both of these items will give a player more rewarding experince. Atm its like dragon is worth dropping. Better to make it liked by players and buyers.

- Clue scrolls. Add something more to do instead of just opening them aswell as clearing bank of clue items. This will make clue items more sought after and not dropped like its burnt shrimp at home. Benefits of this is: Loot is worth more to the player and the economy etc, aswell as certain item is better to get.

- Looting bag interfaces. Add the osrs ones for mor appeal. Other servers have this already and a old scroll of information is more of outdated nowdays.

I might update it but this is what i got at the moment. Upgrades regarding the server is not mentioned in a bad way since alot of things ing is more like osrs than other servers. So im not complaining.

Last edited by Sweet; 08-15-2018 at 09:14 AM.

2. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Did you just say nerf narrows so you see more people in Dragon

3. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Did you just say nerf narrows so you see more people in Dragon
    Yes, i did. Its a more healthy economical solution that gives the server a more serious look.

4. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    Yes, i did. Its a more healthy economical solution that gives the server a more serious look.
    Bro dragon will never be worn on a pserver as a serious tier. This isnt pre 2010

Closed Thread