1. Suggestion: Give HCIM/IM better incentive to donate (trade bonds for votes/boxes)  - 08-12-2018 #1

Aug 2018
    #
    Hi.

Just a quick suggestion I thought up browsing the bond/donator store.

I want to donate(again), but don't really have much of an incentive to do it.

As we all know, HCIM/IM can only spend bonds on ring of wealth (i) and skilling outfits (and charging the ring).

Wouldn't it be a fantastic idea if HCIM/IM could trade bonds in for skilling boxes or even for vote points directly or perhaps even change it so that HCIM can buy mystery boxes, but they reward a random amount of skilling supplies?

Not 1-1, of course. You pay 100 vote tickets for a bond, maybe you trade a bond for 50 vote tickets.

I and a lot of other players I've spoken to would be really incentivized to purchase more bonds if this were the case.

Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'm okay with this, but no mystery boxes / anything that give weapons, armour, etc.

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Don't like any idea that has a p2w vibe for ironmen. Maybe that's just me though.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Gold membership needs some more benefits. Very few benefits for something that's worth 100m+.

5. Offline
    Aug 2018
    #
    No I totally agree and I don't want it to have any P2W vibes but there needs to be more things for hcim to buy.

6. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    a million times no

Closed Thread