1. Clan Wars Tournament -Feedback  - 08-12-2018 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    To start off, I really like the tournament system as the concept is very unique compared to what I've seen on other servers.

I've joined few tournies so far and I'll leave feedback on what could be improved.

Improvements

XP Drops
    I'm not getting any xp drops in the tournament fights and these are quite necessary part of pking.

Countdown for next round
    On dharok tourny I won my first round and didn't have time to restock supplies for next round. If I hurried I would have managed to get the supplies I needed, but I had no idea that the next round would start so fast.
    There should be countdown added and maybe make the restock time to be around 1 minute.

Countdown on the 1v1s
    When I joined my first tournament I was suprised that the fight started rightaway when we was brought to the 1v1 area. It would be more fair to have like 5 second countdown inside the cage before the fight starts.

Cool additions

Announce the winner in chatbox
    It would give more value to the tournament if the winner was announced in the chatbox news.

Add highscores for the tournament wins

I will update this thread when more things come to my mind. Feel free to reply your inputs.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 08-12-2018 at 08:02 AM.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Support all of this.

Btw, thanks :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    To start off, I really like the tournament system as the concept is very unique compared to what I've seen on other servers.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    By the way: The tournament should definitely be promoted in the advertisiment threads / toplists. Definitely the most unique thing in this server atm.

I can consider making promotional video to this when the xp drops get fixed.

4. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Have them more often. every 6 hours is long as shit.

5. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    There's also quite alot of items that cannot be donated for rewards also. Examples: Black/normal Rares, plats, dfs, ward, aws, wildy pvm/pvp weapons, probably more, just haven't tested. There are xp drops on the normal client during the tournament though, just need them added to the runelite client. Agree with everything else.

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    maybe add pizzas to the food supplies?

really like having them for eating a bit less in order to hit better.

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    XP Drops
    I'm not getting any xp drops in the tournament fights and these are quite necessary part of pking.

you can turn on exp drops by clicking it in the top right. for some reason they get turned off in tourny.

8. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    make it so you use a cash pile on the coffer it shows deposit X instead of taking the whole stack.

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    There's also quite alot of items that cannot be donated for rewards also. Examples: Black/normal Rares, plats, dfs, ward, aws, wildy pvm/pvp weapons, probably more, just haven't tested. There are xp drops on the normal client during the tournament though, just need them added to the runelite client. Agree with everything else.
    Someone would have to get RuneLite to patch in "fake" XP drops (XP drops once you're 200M, maybe ironman PKing too?).

Closed Thread