1. Wilderness/Pking Suggestions  - 08-03-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Random Changes

• Add the new Rev Cave drops that are on OSRS
    • Change accuracy formula back to the RS one that is confirmed to be correct, ignore the people here who tell you that it's incorrect they are level 50 on Runescape.
    • Unlimited run energy in the wilderness plz
    • Change uncharged glory so the rub option instantly teles you to edgeville

• Change Chaos Ele Respawn time to 20 minutes however lower drop rate accordingly (if its at 6 hours respawn now then just adjust rates to be 18x less than they currently are)
    • Attacking Chaos Ele should skull you
    • Lower Chaos Ele's damage by half
    • Slightly lower Chaos Ele's HP

• Remove all agility shortcut level requirements inside of the wilderness/rev caves
    • Remove Canoe Pond teleport.
    • Add Rev Cave tele scrolls to the shop for 500k each & remove from rev drop table
    • Remove Set level. It ruins diversity in PK builds since everybody just becomes maxed out & it becomes a tool that PVMers/Skillers use to just avoid pkers by setting their combats outside of pking level brackets.

• Make the random bar box give a lot more adamant/mithril bars so it's worthwhile for ironmen to buy.
    • Make the random herb box give more high level herbs than it currently does.
    • Add an exp lamp to BM shop for 100k, it would give 500k exp in any skill.

• If you kill a player with coins in the wilderness you should only receive 90% of the coins they had (this will make more sense the further down you read).

EP System

• Introduce an EP system & Rework how emblems are dropped in PVP

- EP would be earnt by being in combat with players inside of a Hotzone whilst risking over a certain value. The Value needed to gain EP would be different for each hotzone where the deeper into the wild you go the less you'd have to risk to gain EP. Players woudn't need to be inside of a hotzone to get the 100EP kill.
      - EP would go up by 4% every 12 seconds in combat (must be dealing damage, cant just be hitting 0s to gain EP).

- Hotzones would be; Edgeville (1.5m+ risk to gain EP), West Dragons (1m risk to gain EP), East Dragons (750k+ risk to gain EP), Graveyard of Shadows (750k+ risk to gain EP), Anywhere in 40-45 Wilderness (500k+ risk to gain EP), Anywhere in 46-57 Wilderness (250k risk to gain EP)

- Every normal kill players would receive a Mysterious Emblem 100% of the time
      - Every kill at 100 EP players would receive an additional random emblem ranging from Tier 1-10
      - Every target kill players would receive an additional random emblem ranging from Tier 1-5

- Every normal kill players would receive 3-5k Blood Money
      - Every kill at 100 EP players would receive 25k Blood Money
      - Every target kill players would receive 10k Blood Money

• Double the Coin Exchange Value of Emblems

Wilderness PVM Changes

• Remove the custom slayer NPC spawns from the wild, they serve no purpose other than making the game look bad. In there place put whatever is there on OSRS.
    • Wild Demi-Bosses should drop 5k Blood Money per kill with a 1/10 chance to receive a mysterious emblem
    • Callisto/Venenatis should drop 15k Blood Money per kill with a 1/4 chance to receive a myserious emblem
    • Vet'ion should drop 35k Blood Money per kill with a 1/2 chance to receive a myserious emblem
    • Put all of the Rev Cave Uniques on the Callisto/Venenatis/Vetion drop tables.
    • Callisto/Venenatis/Vetion should additionaly drop corrupt variants of the PVP weapons. Corrupt Variants would require 20 attack to weild but would only last half the duration of what regulars do.
    • Callisto/Venenatis/Vetion should additionaly drop Corrupt/Regular PVP armour. Corrupt variants would require 20 defence to weild but would only last half the duration of what regulars do.

Untradeables in Wilderness

• If you die past 20 Wilderness with an untradeable item then the repair cost should be a lot higher

- Void Helm 1m, Regular/Elite Void Body 4m, Regular/Elite Void Legs 3m, Void Gloves 1m
      - All Barb Assault items 1.5m each
      - All defenders 500k each
      - Fire/Infernal cape 1.5m each

• The repairing NPC should take coins automatically from your bank when trying to repair items without you having to have coins in your inventory

• Imbued Rings should be kept if you die with them in the wild however they will lose their imbue & the killer would receive 60% of the imbue cost in coins

Target System Changes

Letting people opt out of the target system has just made it very easy for PVMers to avoid Pkers. I don't think the ability to opt out should be removed altogether, but I do think it should have a cost to unlock instead of being compeltely free.

• Change the ability to opt out of the target system so it costs 500k Blood Money to unlock
    • Reset everybodys accounts so that they are opted in to the target system

PJ System

• Change PJ system so that you can instantly attack players even when they are in combat with an NPC. This stops all the PVMers getting a free escape by boxing the NPC's until they can glory out.
    • For PVP the PJ system should be changed so if at least 1 of the 2 players is in combat then nobody can ever be Pjed. So if player A was attacking player B but player B wasn't fighting back, you still wouldn't be able to Pj the fight since Player A is still fighting.

Wilderness Slayer

• For completing a wild slayer task players should receive 40k Blood Money & 250k Coins
    • Double the amount of slayer points received per wild slayer task
    • Allow players to exchange slayer points to blood money at a Ratio 1:250
    • Put Wilderness Slayer on a seperate slayer master who assigns tasks seperately to regular tasks.

Skilling in Wild

• Skilling in the wild should grant more exp the higher up you go, however players would have to be risking over 500k for the effect to work;

- Wilderness Levels 1-10 = 1.2x exp
      - Wilderness Levels 11-20 = 1.4x exp
      - Wilderness Levels 21-35 = 1.6x exp
      - Wilderness Levels 36-50 = 2x exp

• Add a new item called "brawler gloves" which would be dropped by Callisto/Venenatis/Vetion. The brawler gloves would give 2x more exp in the wilderness when charged.

- The gloves would have to be charged by coins (minimum of 500k, maximum of 100m) depleting by 10k coins per succesful skilling action.
      - If you die with the gloves then you lose all of your charges & the player who kills you receives 70% of the coins as a drop.

• Add Wilderness Agility Course (this would become the new best exp in game for agility assuming you added the skilling exp rate increases I already suggested.
    • Mining Ore in the wild whilst risking over 500k would give you the ore as Bars
    • Fishing in the wild whilst risking over 500k would give you the fish cooked
    • Behind the Mage arena put a Blood Altar requiring 77 runecrafting, you could only craft runes on this altar whilst risking 500k. Players would receive 30 Blood Runes per essence.
    • Put a banker in level 47 wild just north of the rune rocks, it would cost 50k coins to bank with him. Players wouldn't be able to bank with him during combat or within 2 seconds of doing a skilling action.
    • Put an Anvil next to the rune rocks in 47 wild
    • Make the thieving chests work inside of Rouges Castle.
    Last edited by blazed you; 08-03-2018 at 12:23 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    bumpp

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    i agree with a few things and disagree with alot of things

Unlimited run energy in the wilderness plz
    Remove all agility shortcut level requirements inside of the wilderness/rev caves
    Remove Canoe Pond teleport.

few main points i disagree with ^^^

Change the ability to opt out of the target system so it costs 500k Blood Money to unlock
    Reset everybodys accounts so that they are opted in to the target system

remove it all together. ^^

Allow players to exchange slayer points to blood money at a Ratio 1:250 this, and all of the skilling ideas i agree with.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Buy a new glory or take your old one to the guild to charge it. I added glory (10)s with the right-click options but left the old glories in.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    • Add the new Rev Cave drops that are on OSRS
    • Change accuracy formula back to the RS one that is confirmed to be correct, ignore the people here who tell you that it's incorrect they are level 50 on Runescape.
    • Unlimited run energy in the wilderness plz
    • Change uncharged glory so the rub option instantly teles you to edgeville
    • I agree on the rev cave drops.
    • What do you mean by changing it back? It has never been confirmed to be correct.
    • Run energy is one of the "features" in deep wilderness pking, just use staminas.
    • Why wouldn't you just use royal seed pod instead of glory?

• Remove all agility shortcut level requirements inside of the wilderness/rev caves
    • Remove Canoe Pond teleport.
    • Add Rev Cave tele scrolls to the shop for 500k each & remove from rev drop table
    • Remove Set level. It ruins diversity in PK builds since everybody just becomes maxed out & it becomes a tool that PVMers/Skillers use to just avoid pkers by setting their combats outside of pking level brackets.
    • Why remove the level requirements on eco server? This isn't spawn server, so it's common that you'll need to obtain some benefits by doing some sort of skilling.
    • I agree, in my opinion all of the custom wilderness teleports should be removed. We should have only the teleports that ancient magics and burning amulet provide. By this 50's would be accessed by going through the edgeville lever and revs would be accessed by teleporting to 41s.
    • No opinion on rev cave tele suggestion.
    • I agree with removing the set level. Beaty of eco pking server is to create your custom pk build without using too much time on it. As we can see, theres no pkers coming after setting the levels, so it may be time to remove the feature.

EP System
    Didn't too much concentrate on the blood money amounts you suggested, but overall I support. Addition to this; I think target system should be turned on to gain EP.

Double the Coin Exchange Value of Emblems
    The emblems are currently junk as they barely provide any money. Make them give more or add new points currency that is obtained by exchanging the emblems. Maybe make it so different wilderness benefits are obtained through that store? Example: Purchase privilege to use set destination on the obelisks for 10k points.

If you die past 20 Wilderness with an untradeable item then the repair cost should be a lot higher

- Void Helm 1m, Regular/Elite Void Body 4m, Regular/Elite Void Legs 3m, Void Gloves 1m
    - All Barb Assault items 1.5m each
    - All defenders 500k each
    - Fire/Infernal cape 1.5m each
    I think the prices you are suggesting are still too low for some items. I would be ready to pay like 50m for infernal to get it back from the deep wild death.
    This would create some good gold sink.

Letting people opt out of the target system has just made it very easy for PVMers to avoid Pkers. I don't think the ability to opt out should be removed altogether, but I do think it should have a cost to unlock instead of being compeltely free.
    • Change the ability to opt out of the target system so it costs 500k Blood Money to unlock
    • Reset everybodys accounts so that they are opted in to the target system
    Been saying this always too. You can currently choose whether you can be found or not.

PJ System

• Change PJ system so that you can instantly attack players even when they are in combat with an NPC. This stops all the PVMers getting a free escape by boxing the NPC's until they can glory out.
    • For PVP the PJ system should be changed so if at least 1 of the 2 players is in combat then nobody can ever be Pjed. So if player A was attacking player B but player B wasn't fighting back, you still wouldn't be able to Pj the fight since Player A is still fighting.
    • I think that this shouldn't be removed as it's really part of the pking in OSRS.
    • This would change the pking overall too and clans wouldn't be interested in joining Battlescape. No support, as this is OSRS private server after all.

Rest off the things you suggested about skilling are good, I don't find it necessary for me to have my say on those.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    • What do you mean by changing it back? It has never been confirmed to be correct.
    • Run energy is one of the "features" in deep wilderness pking, just use staminas.
    • Why wouldn't you just use royal seed pod instead of glory?
    - Yes it has, Jmods have talked about it on stream & everybody uses it to calculate DPS for weapons on OSRS.
    - Run energy whatever
    - Royal Seed Pod takes up an inventory space, glory doesn't.

• Why remove the level requirements on eco server? This isn't spawn server, so it's common that you'll need to obtain some benefits by doing some sort of skilling.
    • I agree, in my opinion all of the custom wilderness teleports should be removed. We should have only the teleports that ancient magics and burning amulet provide. By this 50's would be accessed by going through the edgeville lever and revs would be accessed by teleporting to 41s.
    • No opinion on rev cave tele suggestion.
    • I agree with removing the set level. Beaty of eco pking server is to create your custom pk build without using too much time on it. As we can see, theres no pkers coming after setting the levels, so it may be time to remove the feature.
    - Because no player that comes to this game mainly looking to PK wants to spend 8 hours training to 90+ agility to use every wilderness shortcut.
    - I think the tele's are fine, I wouldn't mind some of them being cut down just to restrict ways for PVMers to travel to certain Boss/Skilling locations (so they're easier to find by pkers), that was what I was going for this that suggestion anyway.
    - Rev cave tele suggestion was just a compensation for removal of the tele from the wizard, acts as a decent money sink as well.

Didn't too much concentrate on the blood money amounts you suggested, but overall I support. Addition to this; I think target system should be turned on to gain EP.

The emblems are currently junk as they barely provide any money. Make them give more or add new points currency that is obtained by exchanging the emblems. Maybe make it so different wilderness benefits are obtained through that store? Example: Purchase privilege to use set destination on the obelisks for 10k points.
    Tldr - EP system i suggested & changes to BH targets would mean a lot more blood money/emblems for pkers

I think the prices you are suggesting are still too low for some items. I would be ready to pay like 50m for infernal to get it back from the deep wild death.
    This would create some good gold sink.
    It wouldn't create a good gold sink because there would be a lot less people willing to take that kind of risk.

Been saying this always too. You can currently choose whether you can be found or not.

• I think that this shouldn't be removed as it's really part of the pking in OSRS.
    • This would change the pking overall too and clans wouldn't be interested in joining Battlescape. No support, as this is OSRS private server after all.

- This is already a thing on OSRS although it's selective, the red spiders outside of KBD aren't agressive anymore on OSRS. The reason I was suggesting it to be changed like this is because we won't & never will have enough players for the Runescape system to be fine. Unless you have a team of 15-20 you just run somewhere like hobogoblins and you are safe.
    Last edited by blazed you; 08-04-2018 at 02:24 AM.

Closed Thread