1. A Wilderness only HCIM mode (LOOK INSIDE)  - 07-31-2018 #1

Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Hi all. I was thinking about what would make the game interesting for me again and came up with what i believe to be an interesting suggestion. Wilderness ONLY HCIM.

Make the mode take place in its seperate wilderness. Only Wildy only HCIM accounts can enter this wilderness. On top of all the things that's already in wilderness, add all shops and npc's to mage arena bank along with the altar to change spellbook and rejuv pool. Altar for bones will be in north west wilderness by chaos fanatic. Mage arena bank would not be safe either. Nowhere is safe. Add godwars with entrance where it used to be in the old days, climbing those rocks in west wilderness lvl 33 or something, and make god wars also dangerous.

As for things such as Zulrah, Vorkath, Raids, warriors guild, pest control, runecrafting to mention some im not sure what to do. Zulrah, vorkath and raids are not really nescessary tbh. Warriors guild could be a teleport, place obviously being dangerous. Same could go for Pest control and runecrafting (ZMI).

This mode doesnt need to have everything that the normal mode has. Just make sure it has everything to complete lvl 99 in all skills. Add a few trees thats higher than the lvl 1 tree here and there. Add some bank chests. Add enough boss-content to make it interesting. Make sure all slayer tasks that can be assigned is actually in wilderness.

Forgot to mention this something. Have 2 different wildernesses for this. 1 for HCIM and 1 for IM. Once you die as HCIM you're not allowed into the HCIM wild anymore and only the normal ironman wild. This doesnt include already made HCIM's and IM's

TAKING ALL AND ANY IMPROVEMENTS/SUGGESTIONS!

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    stole my idea @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    stole my idea @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    Me and Deag lived this account, for like 1-2 months. Was incredibly fun, but most of the supplies/untradables we obtained was through blood money. Rather have a Wildy only HCIM blood money store, as you get a shit ton of bm through wildy slayer/wildy bosses. To be honest the best part of playing the account was the risk of being in the main wildy, and coming up with creative ways to obtain items/escapes. I'm all for this mode, but rather it be in main wilderness (pkers would love new targets ;D) and let the best survivalist/pker/tank win, hehe.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Me and Deag lived this account, for like 1-2 months. Was incredibly fun, but most of the supplies/untradables we obtained was through blood money. Rather have a Wildy only HCIM blood money store, as you get a shit ton of bm through wildy slayer/wildy bosses. To be honest the best part of playing the account was the risk of being in the main wildy, and coming up with creative ways to obtain items/escapes. I'm all for this mode, but rather it be in main wilderness (pkers would love new targets ;D) and let the best survivalist/pker/tank win, hehe.
    I agree with the survivalist aspect but i do prefer adding a reward for killing people rather than having 50 people in full ancestral/ely/claws etc kill off the game mode within 5 hours

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    If I understood right, you're suggesting it so even training would be done in wilderness risk zone. This would get complicated.

If the wilderness hcim mode was added, there should be all current training zones available or have all combat stats set to 99.

Would the starters get some very basic pking kits?

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    For raids, Zulrah, Vorkath just add portals somewhere in the wilderness which teleport you to these places. E.g. A portal at 44s which teleports you outside of the Chambers of Xeric.

7. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    If I understood right, you're suggesting it so even training would be done in wilderness risk zone. This would get complicated.

If the wilderness hcim mode was added, there should be all current training zones available or have all combat stats set to 99.

Would the starters get some very basic pking kits?
    Everything and everywhere would be dangerous zone. NO SAFEZONES. Why would training get complicated? Obviously things like woodcutting would be made doable by adding trees for it. Same with mining, fishing, agility etc.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Big not nice View Post
    Everything and everywhere would be dangerous zone. NO SAFEZONES. Why would training get complicated? Obviously things like woodcutting would be made doable by adding trees for it. Same with mining, fishing, agility etc.
    Raggers. I'm talking about combat training, not skilling.

9. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Raggers. I'm talking about combat training, not skilling.
    just kill the ragger

10. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    I mean if you're going to the effort of adding a seperate server, why not just do a dmm version of the exsisting server? I imagine that would save a considerable amount of coding time adding npcs and portals to wildy at the cost of it being a bit more spread out, but that may not be a bad thing anyway with teleports. The map size in relation to population is the only advantage to it being wildy only no?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast