1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I mean if you're going to the effort of adding a seperate server, why not just do a dmm version of the exsisting server? I imagine that would save a considerable amount of coding time adding npcs and portals to wildy at the cost of it being a bit more spread out, but that may not be a bad thing anyway with teleports. The map size in relation to population is the only advantage to it being wildy only no?
    I feel like normal deadman mode would just die out imidiately. What i want is for it to be an Ironman mode. You cant trade people. It's more of a survivalist mode than a pking mode.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    I feel like normal deadman mode would just die out imidiately. What i want is for it to be an Ironman mode. You cant trade people. It's more of a survivalist mode than a pking mode.
    oh yeah all the talk of safezones made me forget you were talking about an ironman mode ha, same question applies though I guess, what's the advantage of this over the current hardcore mode?

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    oh yeah all the talk of safezones made me forget you were talking about an ironman mode ha, same question applies though I guess, what's the advantage of this over the current hardcore mode?
    It would just be mode that uses wilderness to go forward. As idea it sounds cool, but about the execution I wouldn't be so sure. Needs more ideas to make it happen.

I'm still thinking that the combat training would be too difficult to start with, I think there should be like few hours PvP protection for the new users.

I like the idea how you need to actually be good to survive and gain the end game items.

4. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    It would just be mode that uses wilderness to go forward. As idea it sounds cool, but about the execution I wouldn't be so sure. Needs more ideas to make it happen.

I'm still thinking that the combat training would be too difficult to start with, I think there should be like few hours PvP protection for the new users.

I like the idea how you need to actually be good to survive and gain the end game items.
    I agree that there should be a littlebit of PvP Protection. There should also be some kind of incentive to kill other people, but idk how to make that happen without it being farmable.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12