1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    KBD ERRORS
    If your going to have a 95% direct teleport to KBD you have to remove some of the lesser demons, As many of us know there are not many pker's in this game. The only time there is deep wildy pking, Is if someone is pking with a friend. Now it's impossible to take agro from all the npcs etc with just 1 other person.This is not the real runescape so treating it like it is, Is stupid there are over 100k+players on real rs yet there are 4 lesser demons on osrs. work that out.

MAGE ERRORS

Explain how you can have 0 gear equip'd yet land a Teleblock on a person with max mage/etc. that is definition of suicide tbing and it dosn't take long to multi log in the wild with 2 accounts 1 with no gear tb/One with pk gear. Video below will show proof
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64UK...ature=youtu.be

CHAOS ELE
    Chaos ele use to be active for pkers/pvmers. Now it's every 6 hours i feel like your just trying to get rid of pking/risk for reward. I understand your doing a item sink/money sink atm but can't you make it at least like every 2hours? and decrease some drop rates if your worried about to many items entering the game.

MAX CAPE
    Takes hours to get yet it's just fashion scape yes its useful on OSRS but on here it's useless i've already made a post about this yet no attention.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    support the fixing of all

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    KBD: Like it's been said many times the teleport right next to the cage should be removed if you ever want to see any pking in activity in here. Also like mentioned in OT theres 6 lesser demons in the cage, while in OSRS there is 4. To explain it to dummies; More aggroing npcs there is, the harder it is to keep aggro on the opponent.

Magic:

Don't think I even need to say anything here...

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    What A Joke

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Remove mage arena bank and deserted keep teleports from the wizard too. You can simply use the edge lever and mage bank is accessible through the lever too.
    On OSRS the pking activity in lvl50+ is created by the traffic between the lever and mage bank.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Until someone with proper OSRS accounts gets on OSRS and records their stats, gear, and counts their hit to miss ratio with different setups, the combat accuracy will not be changing.

7. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    All good you just leave your server to have no risk but potentially get all the reward. Ima just multi log with a no gear acc n just tb everyone then.

i've sent you miss ratio's many time and you've been told about the shit combat system atm your the owner of the server not us.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Until someone with proper OSRS accounts gets on OSRS and records their stats, gear, and counts their hit to miss ratio with different setups, the combat accuracy will not be changing.
    Depends on how much you're willing to pay in USD.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

LMFAO

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    If your not going to be changing the combat formulas at least fix bosses which have bugs.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast