1. PVP options and more events  - 07-30-2018 #1

Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    As it stands, the wilderness is a ghost town, edge pvp update I dont think ive ever seen anyone there. At this point im not even sure people are interested in pvp anymore as irons,hard modes, and hardcore are spreading in this game. I think a creative way to do this is through events.

1- You group at a place and the event randomly choses between, zerker pk, pure pk, dh pk, hybrid etc. once thats chosen your stats are switched accordingly and certain prayers are disabled. your setups are completely identical ( or can chose between preset items). once you are in with all other players you chose a fight. its a deathmatch, the winner gets his supplies replenished and moves to the next fight. top 3 get rewarded. (irons, hardmodes, hardcores can be given different rewards)

2- skilling events, randomly cycle through skills and give xp boost for like 1 or 2 hours. this will make people skill together more often and help each other and make it more fun to do so, also give more incentive to skill.

3- duo slayer? idk if its on osrs tbh ( dont think so, I dont play tho) but his will help people find partners for their boss tasks and normal tasks and make it more fun than solo grinding.

4- not sure if this one is a good idea but maybe add supplies u get from skilling to a shop where u can resell them for profit ( for example raw fish, ores, wood etc) for people to skill a bit more and not actually lose money from skilling.

These are the ideas I have now, feel free to add to my list, just a way to keep the game fresh and avoid being stale.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    1- You group at a place and the event randomly choses between, zerker pk, pure pk, dh pk, hybrid etc. once thats chosen your stats are switched accordingly and certain prayers are disabled. your setups are completely identical ( or can chose between preset items). once you are in with all other players you chose a fight. its a deathmatch, the winner gets his supplies replenished and moves to the next fight. top 3 get rewarded. (irons, hardmodes, hardcores can be given different rewards)

this is basically the clan wars tourny which he is working hard on revamping now.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    fair enough, to be honest I havent tried it cuz not many people participate :l

Closed Thread