1. slayer / boss slayer shops  - 07-28-2018 #1

Legendary Donator
    Feb 2017
    #
    For the love of god please do something about em

Both of em are somewhat useless right now.
    Put some basic items into slayer shop , like whips , tent , trindents etc what are dropped off from slayer monsters.
    Also same with boss slayer ? Bandos items , armadyl and so on ... ?

If anyone have any better ideas , go for it ...

2. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Making rare drops from other bosses available sounds horrible, would rather see smithing supplies or herb boxes.

Maybe ornament kits?

I also wouldn't mind seeing master wands being added (and the other wands ofc , similar to how purchasing the ardougne cape works)

3. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Please for the love of god NO PVM ITEMS INTO BOSS POINT SHOPS AGAIN
    although i'd love to see like Orn kits,Supplies boxes etc into them

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    needs good and healthy rewards. maybe dwh, corp box etc

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add void and torso as example. Pest control is not really any content, so wouldn't hurt if people could grind their void sets from boss slayer.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    to be honest, old boss slayer was op as its guaranteed to get you the item u wanted from a set amount of grinding. Now I think without adding too much value to the shop ( in items) its just going to be dead content after a while, or just a way to get master clues. Not sure what can be done to rectify the situation.

maybe add boxes similar to the blood money shop? just an idea

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Disagree with most of the posts in this thread. Boss slayer provides a way for high-level players to farm bosses for slayer XP and the accuracy and damage bonuses that come with the slayer helm. The shop could use something new, but not tradable valuable items like monster drops and clue scroll items.

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Disagree with most of the posts in this thread. Boss slayer provides a way for high-level players to farm bosses for slayer XP and the accuracy and damage bonuses that come with the slayer helm. The shop could use something new, but not tradable valuable items like monster drops and clue scroll items.
    Wow, you mean like the items I suggested in my thread several weeks ago?

Closed Thread