1. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Hello, it's come to my interest that something in the game just needs a nerf/buff in drops/reducing of price & more, Here's my list

- Revert the option of canceling a boss task (back to 2 vote tickets & 50 boss points) for atleast ironmans.
    - add mythical cape, It's usefull for people going to revs.
    - More xp in runecrafting or add blood altar.
    - Buff the raid drop table by a fraction.
    - Revert the option of the well, so u can also put cash into the well as it almost never gets activated again.
    - Buff barrows again.
    - Buff revenants asap (would bring more activity into the wild again)
    - Remove the KBD teleport we have 3 teleports already closing that area.
    - Add game achievements i'd suggest ''12 monkey's thread : https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...evement-System! ''
    - Clue scroll's actually working like it should & the regular drop table like osrs.
    - More events hosted by the staff to make the server more interesting to play.
    - every 2 weeks a bugg fix update/content update.
    - Buff mystery boxes again? because people dont get shit of it.
    - Change cerberus slightly so he doesn't do both of his specials ''arrooo'' ''grrrr'' at the same time (he never does it on osrs)
    - Buff the ecumenical key drop rate in wildy gwd to the same as osrs's ?
    - Improve the boss point shop like the vote shop? having it skilling supplies & more.

If you feel i missed something leave it in a comment i'll add to this.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    - Revert the option of canceling a boss task (back to 2 vote tickets & 50 boss points) for atleast ironmans.

-Yes.

-Runecrafting is fine. Blood and Soul altars need to be added though.

-It's fine how it is.

- Revert the option of the well, so u can also put cash into the well as it almost never gets activated again.

-Pali left it like this for a bit so it works as an item sink for a while. Whenever I'm online, the well is always active.

- Buff barrows again.

-Yes.

-Yes.

- Add game achievements i'd suggest ''12 monkey's thread : https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...evement-System!

-Yes.

-Yes.

- Change cerberus slightly so he doesn't do both of his specials ''arrooo'' ''grrrr'' at the same time (he never does it on osrs)

-Yes.
    Last edited by sharingan; 07-27-2018 at 11:39 AM.

3. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Would be nice.

And in general for crush bonus for dwh etc. Add please.

Exp is fine, Zeah rc would be nice to have.

Sure. I can agree with that.

- Buff barrows again.
    Can agree with this to an extent. Depends what kind of buff.

- Clue scroll's actually working like it should & the regular drop table like osrs.
    Like steps and shit? No thanks.

Would be nice and I'd hope Pali would be more active replying to suggestions etc and give his opinion.

Yes please.

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #

no do ur wildy slayer

sure

i think its fine

NO

yes

- Buff barrows again.

no

- Buff revenants asap (would bring more activity into the wild again)

yes

yes

- Add game achievements i'd suggest ''12 monkey's thread : https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...evement-System! ''

YES

dont care

yes

1 week

- Buff mystery boxes again? because people dont get shit of it.

waste

yes

- Buff the ecumenical key drop rate in wildy gwd to the same as osrs's ?

no, use ur boss points

- Improve the boss point shop like the vote shop? having it skilling supplies & more.

yes

honestly you ironman are supposed to have it hard, all you want is easyman mode.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post

no do ur wildy slayer

honestly you ironman are supposed to have it hard, all you want is easyman mode.
    It's not wildy slayer, it's when you're being assigned a boss task for a boss you've already completed. For example; I have all drops from bandos including pet and i get assigned a bandos task. Why on earth would i want to do it when i already have everything from that boss? 10m fee is ridiculous for cancelling a task especially for ironmen.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    -

I'm talking in general not as ironman.

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    It's not wildy slayer, it's when you're being assigned a boss task for a boss you've already completed. For example; I have all drops from bandos including pet and i get assigned a bandos task. Why on earth would i want to do it when i already have everything from that boss? 10m fee is ridiculous for cancelling a task especially for ironmen.
    you have valid point. guess i didnt think of that, although i think more action needs to be brought to the wilderness, SO if you are trying to cancel a wilderness boss, it should be flat 10m no exceptions, if regular non wildy boss maybe it could be the old system, thoughts?
    Last edited by Marty; 07-27-2018 at 11:44 AM.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    you have valid point. guess i didnt think of that, although i think more action needs to be brought to the wilderness, SO if you are trying to cancel a wilderness boss, it should be flat 10m no exceptions, if regular non wildy boss maybe it could be the old system, thoughts?
    Shouldn't be 10m because that takes a week of pvm on an ironman account. Maybe Nieve can assign 3-10 wildy boss as a task and all wildy boss tasks cant be cancelled. So Nieve can assign me 3-10 venenatis as a task and i can't cancel it because its a wildy boss task.

9. Offline
    Legendary Donator
    Feb 2017
    #
    runecrafting is fine , but +1 for rest

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    We need suggestions on Events ran by staff, Palidino does not want to add commands due to the past.

I could suggest him to add Free weekly instances for Senior Mods+ so doing bosses with ease, maybe remove Killcount for Godwars during that time.

Ill be home later maybe with more stuff.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast