1. Offline
    Super Donator
    229
    702
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    We need suggestions on Events ran by staff, Palidino does not want to add commands due to the past.

    I could suggest him to add Free weekly instances for Senior Mods+ so doing bosses with ease, maybe remove Killcount for Godwars during that time.

    Ill be home later maybe with more stuff.
    wrong thread?o.o



  2. Offline
    Retired
    1,433
    1548
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    wrong thread?o.o
    - More events hosted by the staff to make the server more interesting to play.

    ?





  3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    2,188
    2045
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    We need suggestions on Events ran by staff, Palidino does not want to add commands due to the past.

    I could suggest him to add Free weekly instances for Senior Mods+ so doing bosses with ease, maybe remove Killcount for Godwars during that time.

    Ill be home later maybe with more stuff.
    Remember that the staff you have, joined, not for that reason. If you want event hosters, say so in the application process. They are not obligated to host events and you shouldn't make them. If you cared that much about progressing the server with events then do some yourself. That is in now way meant to come off as offensive but it just seems unfair to put your team up to things they never agreed to in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    - More xp in runecrafting or add blood altar.
    RC is faster than agility at 1.5m - 3m hr depending on your method and how efficient you are.

    @Amorphis tell these noobs.
    Last edited by London; 07-27-2018 at 02:32 PM.



  4. Offline
    Retired
    1,433
    1548
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Remember that the staff you have, joined, not for that reason. If you want event hosters, say so in the application process. They are not obligated to host events and you shouldn't make them. If you cared that much about progressing the server with events then do some yourself. That is in now way meant to come off as offensive but it just seems unfair to put your team up to things they never agreed to in the first place.



    RC is faster than agility at 1.5m - 3m hr depending on your method and how efficient you are.

    @Amorphis tell these noobs.
    Physically, the only thing I can do is ::yell. No ones going to go somewhere for something like that, just a few people. My time is very limited for the next couple months alongside, might be moving again in October.





  5. Offline
    Super Donator
    229
    702
    Dec 2016
    #
    should have made me overseer. i would fund and host hybrid tournys, dh tournys, pure pking tournys, the list goes on. i would also fund prizes.


    but dan declined me. :'(



  6. Offline
    Junior Member
    6
    228
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    should have made me overseer. i would fund and host hybrid tournys, dh tournys, pure pking tournys, the list goes on. i would also fund prizes.


    but dan declined me. :'(
    What is restricting you from doing it without overseer status?


  7. Offline
    Banned
    398
    0
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    Remove the KBD teleport we have 3 teleports already closing that area.
    I'm here to highlight this, I don't care about others.


  8. Offline
    Super Donator
    229
    702
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by number1 bass View Post
    what is restricting you from doing it without overseer status?
    everything



  9. Offline
    Junior Member
    6
    228
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    everything
    Like?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19