1. mage arena 2 is impossible?  - 07-25-2018 #1

Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    I did mage arena 2 on my main b4 when it was 30 something waves. the monsters damage u periodically. now I tried on my other account and shit was ridiculous. spamming 20s on my with max mage ancestral etc? what is going on it seems very impossible when ur getting piled and dmg is just coming in. I even got an ely to tank with no use? please check it out boys tell me im not tripping

edit: I tried again and I used the orbs and got alot of absorption potions and was able to complete it. nvm boys
    Last edited by Danyar; 07-25-2018 at 06:20 AM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Eye View Post
    I did mage arena 2 on my main b4 when it was 30 something waves. the monsters damage u periodically. now I tried on my other account and shit was ridiculous. spamming 20s on my with max mage ancestral etc? what is going on it seems very impossible when ur getting piled and dmg is just coming in. I even got an ely to tank with no use? please check it out boys tell me im not tripping

edit: I tried again and I used the orbs and got alot of absorption potions and was able to complete it. nvm boys
    I've tried it before myself. It's definitely hard even with max gear. I had to buy the cape from the blood money shop.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Apr 2017
    #
    yeah people who dont have max gear will struggle alot, maybe need a slight nerf?

4. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    I remember someone complaining a while back so I went and did it with ahrims and got through it, it's really not that hard just use the power ups and keep minion positioning in mind

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    I did MA2 with Mage void, normal trident, ROS, Wizard Boots couple days ago, blocked all melee minions, focussed Zakl'n Gritch first because he puts out range damage and made use of the power ups and potions

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    selling MA2 Service 100m lul

7. Offline
    Sep 2018
    #
    adding the magic cape spellbook change would make it easy.. use ancients until final fight

Closed Thread