Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just another shit PKing thread, move on

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    we need to get out of "OSRS Content Only" kind of server and have some sort of custom content.
    Nuff said.

3. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    The only thing I can see him doing is injecting HD into the RuneLite Client like how OSRSHD Client did, but refused to share code with Jagex.

I agree with Custom Dungeons for Wildy, we need to get out of "OSRS Content Only" kind of server and have some sort of custom content.

Even adding some sort of NPCs that drop some Boss items at a 1 in 32,756 drop rate would be something. Lol
    Trying to force people into the wild who don't want to be there doesn't work.

The reason there isn't any custom mini game is because there are no real rewards left to add. He could replace pc maybe with something but people grind those out of need for the untradables, not because it's enjoyable. All of his prior mini games have just been super boring and repetitive snooze fests. FoG, dg, zombies all were super boring and with little rewards to add would make them just as bad as pc.

4. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Trying to force people into the wild who don't want to be there doesn't work.

The reason there isn't any custom mini game is because there are no real rewards left to add. He could replace pc maybe with something but people grind those out of need for the untradables, not because it's enjoyable. All of his prior mini games have just been super boring and repetitive snooze fests. FoG, dg, zombies all were super boring and with little rewards to add would make them just as bad as pc.
    Most people just want to target PvM'ers and not PK other Pkers but complain there are no one in the Wild.

Got people arguing in Discord, saying the reason teams/clans don't come here because of how fucked the Economy is.

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Most people just want to target PvM'ers and not PK other Pkers but complain there are no one in the Wild.

Got people arguing in Discord, saying the reason teams/clans don't come here because of how fucked the Economy is.
    The only people they'll be killing is for people in rag/hides. RuneScape isn't set up with PvP in mind.

Economy has nothing to do with it. They played previous iterations of the server when the economy was significantly worse, they have played spawn servers. Teams/clans don't pk here because it takes time to set up an account to a respectable and usable point and because there aren't enough people. If there were 3x more people concurrently then I'm sure you'd see activity. Game's economy is fine for being something like 2+ years old at this point?

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

You think that pkers will go in line to get free available pvmer from the wilderness? I would go for the pker, who has more risk. Pvmers are to kill when there is no one else to. You people never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    The only people they'll be killing is for people in rag/hides. RuneScape isn't set up with PvP in mind.

Economy has nothing to do with it. They played previous iterations of the server when the economy was significantly worse, they have played spawn servers. Teams/clans don't pk here because it takes time to set up an account to a respectable and usable point and because there aren't enough people. If there were 3x more people concurrently then I'm sure you'd see activity. Game's economy is fine for being something like 2+ years old at this point?
    There has actually been decent amount of pkers in total, who have grinded their setups, but left because of lack of the wilderness activity.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ratlords willing to play and make pking active if we get given gear. Guranteed 3-4 competetive teams will follow
    @salahdin1#0277 @ discord

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Just another shit PKing thread, move on
    Definition of shit-post here. The OP put some serious effort and thought into what he wrote, I bet you just saw the words "wildy" and didn't even bother reading it. You do realize one hand washes the other, PvM'ers need PK'ers and vise-versa. This server needs diversity to stay alive, and a lot of people come here looking for pvp action. Also there are some of us who enjoy *gasp* both, crazy thought I know.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by beemerReborn View Post
    Definition of shit-post here. The OP put some serious effort and thought into what he wrote, I bet you just saw the words "wildy" and didn't even bother reading it. You do realize one hand washes the other, PvM'ers need PK'ers and vise-versa. This server needs diversity to stay alive, and a lot of people come here looking for pvp action. Also there are some of us who enjoy *gasp* both, crazy thought I know.
    Bitch chill the fuck down, I'm all for pking being popular, but the OP and 99% of what follows is useless garbage, as always.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123