1. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Can we also move corp back to being accessible via wildy exclusively?

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by myself View Post
    Can we also move corp back to being accessible via wildy exclusively?
    Its directly accessable by games neck teleport even on OSRS and the cave area is multi combat, so would be stupid to do that.
    Teleport inside the KBD's lesser gate should definitely be removed.

3. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Just put the cave entrance somewhere in wild like 2-3 levels away from a Tele and make it non Wildy inside the cave, it's stupid having the KBD being riskier to do than corp (even though it currently isn't either lol)

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by myself View Post
    Just put the cave entrance somewhere in wild like 2-3 levels away from a Tele and make it non Wildy inside the cave, it's stupid having the KBD being riskier to do than corp (even though it currently isn't either lol)
    So you're suggesting that the corp cave would be relocated in wilderness singles?

5. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Yea singles would work, but then preferably slightly above lvl 30, similar to the rev caves and canoe distance maybe

6. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Alex said most everything listed can't be done with this source, so thread doesn't much matter aside from fixing what we have currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Farming has made its way into BattleScape! Grab your seeds, and start growing crops!

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M4g3 B4nk View Post
    Alex said most everything listed can't be done with this source, so thread doesn't much matter aside from fixing what we have currently.
    I strongly disagree with most of your suggestions anyways so np.

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Great post overall, the wildy definitely needs an overhaul to attract non pvp-focused people in, and make it more worthwhile. If new people (or just those on a budget) could take the free gear they get from pk supply sets and roll the dice to try to get some bigger loots, I can see this being very successful. I agree rev's needed a nerf, but with them crippled as far as loot, there's not a whole lot of places that attract people into the wildy like they used to.

I think being able to get blood money from ANY slayer task done in the wildy would be a great help, not just if you choose to be assigned to one. The problem now is you have to select one or the other, so a lot of people are going to stay on the safe side and choose non-wildy slayer. If you had the choice to do certain tasks in wildy or not, I think you'd see a lot more people doing wildy slayer for select tasks, which brings more activity.

Speaking of wildy activity, I've noticed a very common thread in questions asked in home cc from new players... "Is there much pking on this server?" "Where's everyone at?" "Are there pk clans?"

This is a HUGE issue to new people, and the wildy MUST be reformed in a way to entice people to enter it, and not just pkers. The health of the server depends on it.

Great job on everything you've done Paladino, I'm rather new here and loving it. With some minor modifications (and the resulting increased playerbase) it could be better than osrs imo.

Damn this server has changed since I was gone... (Hai Jessie<3)

Custom Dungeons. (Like old BS had when pking was so active.)
    The wilderness has always been risk vs reward, PVP & PVM alike. Old BS had a dungeon for this, completely custom. Let's bring that back. Two locations fit the bill. The stairs near Mage Arena where the dungeon was before could be very good again. You could also start a new one from scratch (If this is possible?) near the wilderness agility course in the Ice Platue. Example being, lvl 55 wilderness near the water's edge. Multiple escape routes to be used, different routes to teleport near the area. Can use the agility course for escape, run toward the KBD entrance/Ghorrock obelisk, Mage Bank, the list goes on.

I love this idea too, but it needs to be single combat. Agility shortcuts would be awesome, and would give people a reason to train the skill. Make the wildy course give extra xp for taking the risk.

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    The only thing I can see him doing is injecting HD into the RuneLite Client like how OSRSHD Client did, but refused to share code with Jagex.

I agree with Custom Dungeons for Wildy, we need to get out of "OSRS Content Only" kind of server and have some sort of custom content.

Even adding some sort of NPCs that drop some Boss items at a 1 in 32,756 drop rate would be something. Lol
    Last edited by Alex; 07-18-2018 at 03:17 PM.

10. Offline
    1Donator
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    The only thing I can see him doing is injecting HD into the RuneLite Client like how OSRSHD Client did, but refused to share code with Jagex.

I agree with Custom Dungeons for Wildy, we need to get out of "OSRS Content Only" kind of server and have some sort of custom content.

Even adding some sort of NPCs that drop some Boss items at a 1 in 32,756 drop rate would be something. Lol
    'OSRS Content only' is needed for a game nowadays. I would like a Pre-EOC server as a secondary server as side project too :=)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast