Sep 2016
    #
    god damn, makes me want to play.
    Good stuff lad.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Change it from unlisted to public - otherwise people can't find the video without having the link.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Jul 2018
    #
    Solid video.

The only thing I don't really like is how it says that we have all of the skilling outfits. We don't - as we're missing the farming outfit (for obvious reasons). Also, as London pointed out it should be made public. You've done a really good job though!

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sux View Post
    Solid video.

The only thing I don't really like is how it says that we have all of the skilling outfits. We don't - as we're missing the farming outfit (for obvious reasons). Also, as London pointed out it should be made public. You've done a really good job though!
    farming isnt even coded ........................................

6. Offline
    Donator
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    farming isnt even coded ........................................
    Hence the "for obvious reasons"..?

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Hence the "for obvious reasons"..?
    thefore all skilling outfits to date new guy

8. Offline
    Donator
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    thefore all skilling outfits to date new guy
    I still think it's worded incorrectly. Similarly to how it states that 'Raids 2' is released on some of the voting sites.
    Also not entirely sure what you mean by 'new guy' considering I made my original account on here before the forum was even publicly released. You're allowed to disagree with me without feeling the need to come up with childish "insults" or whatever it's supposed to be.

Anyways, I gave my feedback and he can decide to do whatever he wants with it. That's basically the only reason I posted in the first place.
    Last edited by Sux; 07-17-2018 at 12:25 AM.

9. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    I still think it's worded incorrectly. Similarly to how it states that 'Raids 2' is released on some of the voting sites.
    Also not entirely sure what you mean by 'new guy' considering I made my original account on here before the forum was even publicly released. You're allowed to disagree with me without feeling the need to come up with childish "insults" or whatever it's supposed to be.

Anyways, I gave my feedback and he can decide to do whatever he wants with it. That's basically the only reason I posted in the first place.
    shush new guy

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    The first half of the video was meh, but the end - pretty damn nice.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast