1. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Herblore Supplies:
    have herbs and secondaries drop in noted form from bosses in fair amounts, not sold in shops.

Superior Slayer Monsters:
    Increase the chance of getting one, I'm almost 99 slayer and had TWO all up, Increase the chance of getting SLAYER monsters assigned in tasks.

Promoting Raids:
    Only a small majority of players know how to raid, Give people incentives to take new players in (Like a slightly higher loot drop for a party with low KC)

Noted supplies:
    More noted supplies from PvM (namely Zulrah, getting drops like "20 coconuts" is just shit.)

Skilling Incentives:
    Daily bonus XP to certain skills, Changes to a random skill each day.

Runecrafting EXP:
    Please buff RC experience, The skill is painful enough without having lower rates than other skills.

Slayer Points:
    Can we get more uses for regular slayer points? RoW Charging is quite cheap.

Seeds:
    Can we get some use for seeds until the farming update? Such as trading in a seed for 10x herb of that type.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    ummm wut to said you cant buy herbs from shop unless G.e it comes noted if you got a row
    runecrafting its alright with the xp try zmi instead of deaths

3. Offline
    Donator
    Jul 2018
    #
    Great suggestions overall. I especially agree with the slayer related ones as well as the last one regarding seeds.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    All of this is shit, besides slayer point usage.

E:
    Just so some braindead people don't start blaming me for just "spreading negativity" and other pussy excuses, here's why the suggestions are shit.

Herblore Supplies:
    have herbs and secondaries drop in noted form from bosses in fair amounts, not sold in shops.
    Herblore is one of the few things in this game that requires money going out of it, why would we ever want to take that away? And 99 herblore for ironmen costs like what? 15-20m? Come on.

Promoting Raids:
    Only a small majority of players know how to raid, Give people incentives to take new players in (Like a slightly higher loot drop for a party with low KC)
    Raids are end game content, why would any new player without decent items even attempt it. And since when is it hard to look up a 5 minute guide on youtube. We're mostly copying osrs after all. And if there is someone that braindead, why don't you help him out :^)

Noted supplies:
    More noted supplies from PvM (namely Zulrah, getting drops like "20 coconuts" is just shit.)
    Nobody here does zulrah for the skilling supplies it drops. Mains have grapes which they buy from other players and irons have normal food. Pointless.

Skilling Incentives:
    Yeah.. No rs3 here, thx. We have plenty of xp boosts.

Runecrafting EXP:
    Please buff RC experience, The skill is painful enough without having lower rates than other skills.
    Runecrafting is 50% faster than agility if you do it efficiently and without being a bitch. Deaths cap out at 3m xp/h.

Seeds:
    Can we get some use for seeds until the farming update? Such as trading in a seed for 10x herb of that type.
    Just wait for the skill itself. I don't think anyone will be happy about having useless herbs in their banks past 99 herblore and no seeds to get 99 farming.
    Last edited by Amorphis; 07-15-2018 at 07:18 AM.

5. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by valkys89 View Post
    Herblore Supplies:

Increase the chance of getting one, I'm almost 99 slayer and had TWO all up, Increase the chance of getting SLAYER monsters assigned in tasks.

Promoting Raids:

Noted supplies:

Skilling Incentives:

Runecrafting EXP:

Slayer Points:

Seeds:
    People would just make Alts and stand them in entrance for boosted drops in raids. Terrible idea

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    couldnt agree more with amorphis here, as for superior slayer monsters appearing i normally get 1-2 per task.

i agree with mopar if he updated raids to be like that i would make new accounts all day grind out max stats xfer all the gear and get 10 kc on each account and repeat. too many flaws.

runecrafting isnt hard at all i did zmi right to 99 went very smoothly and was somewhat fun. might make it better if you find a friend to run it with you.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    All of this is shit, besides slayer point usage.

E:
    Just so some braindead people don't start blaming me for just "spreading negativity" and other pussy excuses, here's why the suggestions are shit.

Herblore is one of the few things in this game that requires money going out of it, why would we ever want to take that away? And 99 herblore for ironmen costs like what? 15-20m? Come on.

Raids are end game content, why would any new player without decent items even attempt it. And since when is it hard to look up a 5 minute guide on youtube. We're mostly copying osrs after all. And if there is someone that braindead, why don't you help him out :^)

Nobody here does zulrah for the skilling supplies it drops. Mains have grapes which they buy from other players and irons have normal food. Pointless.

Yeah.. No rs3 here, thx. We have plenty of xp boosts.

Runecrafting is 50% faster than agility if you do it efficiently and without being a bitch. Deaths cap out at 3m xp/h.

Just wait for the skill itself. I don't think anyone will be happy about having useless herbs in their banks past 99 herblore and no seeds to get 99 farming.
    This.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Herblore Supplies:
    You can buy them from the store and they are relatively cheap - remember, we are trying to sink cash.

RNG. I had 4 superiors in one task and then went on 5 tasks dry before. It's balanced and you shouldn't expect to get them.

Promoting Raids:
    People would alt-abuse the shit out of this.

Noted supplies:
    It follows the same table as osrs which is why it's like that but yeah, it's useless to have coconuts and no use for them.

Skilling Incentives:
    Palidino has already said he isn't with the idea of dailies.

Runecrafting EXP:
    No, all rates should be kept the same. If you don't want to grind it then boo hoo.

Slayer Points:
    Suggest some, this point is useless without giving him ideas.

Seeds:
    Good idea, should allow Bob to exchange them, through a custom interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    This is true. You can get 1.8m to 2.2m if you're going at a steady pace, for rc that's good.

9. Offline
    Donator
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    couldnt agree more with amorphis here, as for superior slayer monsters appearing i normally get 1-2 per task.

i agree with mopar if he updated raids to be like that i would make new accounts all day grind out max stats xfer all the gear and get 10 kc on each account and repeat. too many flaws.

runecrafting isnt hard at all i did zmi right to 99 went very smoothly and was somewhat fun. might make it better if you find a friend to run it with you.
    Could he not simply put a restriction á la the one for the clan wars tournament? That being said it might still not be a good idea - but surely alt abuse should be preventable.

Closed Thread