1. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    So i''ve been thinking of making a youtube page guys and gal's.
    If i do will you guys help support me, like, subscribe, and help me grow bigger?
    There will be plenty of videos to come from Battlescape and and might even do a intro to the server and advertise us this way to (: help the community grow again
    Let me know what you think.

LINK TOO YOUTUBE :::

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzC...z_eH4f5IBJhMdA
    Last edited by Figment; 07-13-2018 at 01:32 AM.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    how do u expect to do that when u can barely post a proper screenshot on the forums?

3. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    how do u expect to do that when u can barely post a proper screenshot on the forums?
    lmao. i dont give a crap about screenshots llololol.
    I can edit intros very well thanks

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Don't listen to Marty.

If you want people to take interest, make it interesting (duh London ), don't have a monotone voice and don't have a shit idea like progression videos (unless you can put a twist on them). I tried it, failed because it looked so boring to watch back and didn't bother making a second video.

Edit: Start the video with confidence and speak as though you're a creator already. Be prepared for backlash and take it on the chin, be fun and quirky and you will gain an audience.

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Don't listen to Marty.

If you want people to take interest, make it interesting (duh London ), don't have a monotone voice and don't have a shit idea like progression videos (unless you can put a twist on them). I tried it, failed because it looked so boring to watch back and didn't bother making a second video.
    i never do hes just a lowkey hater

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment View Post
    i never do hes just a lowkey hater
    Marty is a cunt but I love him.

Double edged sword

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    i didnt mean any hate ofcource ill support the idea and subscribe comment and like, but its a serious deal with what your proposing make sure you do it right :P

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    i didnt mean any hate ofcource ill support the idea and subscribe comment and like, but its a serious deal with what your proposing make sure you do it right :P
    i will <3

9. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    If you want to grow big I’ll allow you to record my in game character if you need high quality footage

Closed Thread