1. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Olm after update is reasonably harder (atleast i think so) with the set up posted below, i was able to complete raid without death with 1 and a half to 2 brews left, and 1 restore remaining consistently every raid, but after last nights patch, its considerably harder for some reason. not sure what you tweaked, but all i ask is that you either reduce olm's accuracy, or lower the defence of each claw. if you choose to ignore this post ill just have to drop a few switches. but like i said, before i was able to complete with this set up no issues at all.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    l0ol its hard I got a memb telling me its easier to do raid 1 in osrs then on battlescape

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    It's not bad, but the claws do need a slight buff in defence and the accuracy of Olm needs to be slightly lowered.
    Last edited by sharingan; 07-12-2018 at 05:18 PM.

4. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    I think it's fine the way it is, got a fair few more splashes on the hand but that's alright.
    It did get a bit harder but not too much.
    Will do more kills tomorrow and update my post here if I change my mind.

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Insane amount of switches tho, meaning less brews. Think u barely last. U dont need full bandos as whipping in arma does the job and its tanky against olms range/mage attacks. boot switches are unneccesary. camping pegs is fine because for 1. u dont need more max hit with whip as it already hits 48s, 2. u dont need eternals as 90-100 mage bonus still does fine on mage hand. im doing completely fine in my setup like that, by bringing switches which are used the most throughout raids and focus on mage/range dmg as u know melee already hits high enough compared to others.

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    Insane amount of switches tho, meaning less brews. Think u barely last. U dont need full bandos as whipping in arma does the job and its tanky against olms range/mage attacks. boot switches are unneccesary. camping pegs is fine because for 1. u dont need more max hit with whip as it already hits 48s, 2. u dont need eternals as 90-100 mage bonus still does fine on mage hand. im doing completely fine in my setup like that, by bringing switches which are used the most throughout raids and focus on mage/range dmg as u know melee already hits high enough compared to others.
    im not sure you read the entire post please come back when you do

7. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    im not sure you read the entire post please come back when you do
    ur basically not making it thru with minimal supplies by bringing max everything after update lol. thats it. gidgud

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    ur basically not making it thru with minimal supplies by bringing max everything after update lol. thats it. gidgud
    doing fine today actually making it through only using 4 brews~

Closed Thread