1. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by mrironnutz View Post
    change zulrah tf back wtf are you thinking this is a private server not osrs.... this is the gayest stupidest most fucked up thing I have ever seen a private server
    What within zulrah was specifically changed?

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Kbd tele removal loc

3. Offline
    Legendary Donator
    Feb 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by mrironnutz View Post
    change zulrah tf back wtf are you thinking this is a private server not osrs.... this is the gayest stupidest most fucked up thing I have ever seen a private server
    What did they change about zulrah ? tryed it myself , its still same ... ?

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Cant wait to try skilling updates on my non maxed accounts. Ty for the thorough and many upgrades and improvements overall.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
    What did they change about zulrah ? tryed it myself , its still same ... ?
    There were issues with Zulrah that had broken from a previous update, such as the poison gas not actually doing damage if you stood on it. Definitely not reverting Zulrah to pre-bug version, that bugged Zulrah has only been around for maybe a month (whereas it's been how it currently is for almost 2 years).

6. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    How is the new teleport system at all better than the old one? This one has no short cut keys, most of the teleports are missing, skill teleports have no order. No dungeon teleports anymore, no jungle hunter (crimson swifts/red chins). Old system was a million times better

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by IM Tom View Post
    How is the new teleport system at all better than the old one? This one has no short cut keys, most of the teleports are missing, skill teleports have no order. No dungeon teleports anymore, no jungle hunter (crimson swifts/red chins). Old system was a million times better
    jungle is corsair city teleport, run north

8. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    teleport to seers village please for rooftop course..easiest way there now is to go to releka and run south

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Yahtz View Post
    teleport to seers village please for rooftop course..easiest way there now is to go to releka and run south
    Ah thanks for pointing this out! Somehow I forgot to add Seers.

10. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Ah thanks for pointing this out! Somehow I forgot to add Seers.
    also teleport to a previous location is not working ......and can you please code ardy roof agility place <3

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast