1. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Removing the option to cancel boss tasks through vote tickets and instead forcing a 10m payment is too costly for ironmen. Lower the amount to 1m for ironman accounts and re-add in the option to use vote tickets (since there is nothing else useful in the vote shop for ironmen).
    My bad, forgot about the other game modes when suggesting the cost change :s

@Palidino, does this by any chance change any of the other things at Vorkath that I posted?

2. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Anyway to get my imbued god cape back after being killed at zulrah and losing it?

3. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by ekk View Post
    Anyway to get my imbued god cape back after being killed at zulrah and losing it?
    Check with perdu, if he doesn't hold it then simply go back and do the boss fight again, don't have to do the whole thing to get new capes.

4. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    @Palidino ,

> Increased the stack size of regular rewards from raids <

This is false Because we only get 20-30 herbs and 150 vials now instead of the old 150-600 herbs / 500 vials. what have u done?!?!

5. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Check with perdu, if he doesn't hold it then simply go back and do the boss fight again, don't have to do the whole thing to get new capes.
    Oh sweet, thanks.
    Didn't realise you could get multiple copies!

6. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Staking has been limited to platinum tokens only.
    Bye bye battlescape , was a good run.

7. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Feb 2018
    #
    Why on earth would you disable staking items?

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    wow what an update everything looks cool cant wait to try out raids with well, row, and vote bonus

9. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    @Palidino ,

> Increased the stack size of regular rewards from raids <

This is false Because we only get 20-30 herbs and 150 vials now instead of the old 150-600 herbs / 500 vials. what have u done?!?!
    he nerfed the drops to me "more like osrs" in a previous patch, he re buffed them this update

10. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    change zulrah tf back wtf are you thinking this is a private server not osrs.... this is the gayest stupidest most fucked up thing I have ever seen a private server
    Last edited by mrironnutz; 07-12-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast