1. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Pking is broken asf, Combat system is completely trash a couple of examples.Ags hits for 3 steps away. Claws hit nothing but 0 0 1 0, Barrows range tanks can hit 30's through prayer on rank tank gear(arma/tassets etc) Full ancestral splash's very often even on the most low def mage gear or welf gear, when on osrs you'd be hitting 30-38's most of the time, and alot less splashs
    you've made the wildy anti pking with most teleports etc=KBD. You've got argo mobs of around 7-10npcs when you fully know only 15-20 people on pk on this server and its very easy to get a box if only 2 of you are trying to get the kill. Until this gets fixed i won't be bothering with pking and i'm betting many others as well because why pk in max when you can pk in barrows and do the same thing if not more and it's nothing to do with skill.Bolt raggers win over most nh's/pkers because there contently hitting through prayer and no one will fucks with that.
    Last edited by Soturi; 07-10-2018 at 11:59 AM.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Everything you said other than the d claws not hitting was completely not true retard. <3

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    if pking was a little better i would do it more often. i just go out when im bored or drunk now. still finding it fun though, not really worried about what types of pking people do i just enjoy fighting people sometimes for the chance at loot and braging rights :/

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Yeah but as im saying if your in max getting beat by a barrows range tank and as i say in tassy+arma+all the other goods and constantly bolting 25-30 through prayer and im there hitting 2-3s barrows+ yet in ahrims+ammy of dammed you can hit 45 barrages :joy while in ances well, I've show'd a pic of how bad it is

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    yeah i feel ya bro lol its pretty shitty

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times

Pking in 2018 lmaoo

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'm so sorry for your loss

8. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    oh no's someone is mad

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Melee distance is bugged atleast, you can hit with any melee weapon from 2-3 steps away and remain in that position. I haven't been pking on the server for awhile so not commenting on anything else.

10. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Melee distance is bugged atleast, you can hit with any melee weapon from 2-3 steps away and remain in that position. I haven't been pking on the server for awhile so not commenting on anything else.
    no balls

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast