1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    No point furthering my point because Palidino has already proven to take Terror’s side on this via discord.

Moving on and back on track to the OP...

2. Offline
    Donator
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    No point furthering my point because Palidino has already proven to take Terror’s side on this via discord.

Moving on and back on track to the OP...
    I also thought it was a good idea till I saw that on disc.. just when I thought it was gonna be getting good again

Back to playing osrs again I guess

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    smfh terror shouldnt dictate what happens to the server when he dosent even play it

4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Dailies/weeklies are terrible, pls no add....
    So was you admin career6

5. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    SUpport. Also Support london.

One thing tho. You should have a toggle to not recieve tasks in skills you already have 200m exp in.
    Last edited by Rank One; 07-07-2018 at 04:16 AM.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Dailies/weeklies are terrible, pls no add....
    This is not going to be a daily/weekly task. Read the thread again please.

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    smfh terror shouldnt dictate what happens to the server when he dosent even play it
    ???? I play in my spare time. Dailies/weeklies are some of the worst things to ever hit MMOs. You're either forced to do them because the rewards are too good (to compensate people for doing a daily/weekly activity) or the content ends up dead on arrival (because the daily/weekly activity doesn't give good enough rewards). Look at literally every MMO with dailies lol.

I also don't dictate anything, palidino just happened to agree on the topic of dailies/weeklies.

As for the underlying topic about about skilling tasks, the rewards should only be skilling related to match the tasks and not overlap into pvm.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    ???? I play in my spare time. Dailies/weeklies are some of the worst things to ever hit MMOs. You're either forced to do them because the rewards are too good (to compensate people for doing a daily/weekly activity) or the content ends up dead on arrival (because the daily/weekly activity doesn't give good enough rewards). Look at literally every MMO with dailies lol.

I also don't dictate anything, palidino just happened to agree on the topic of dailies/weeklies.

As for the underlying topic about about skilling tasks, the rewards should only be skilling related to match the tasks and not overlap into pvm.
    I also wouldn't want to see daily/weekly tasks as they are stupid and either give too good loot or too bad.

I agree with the rewards. They should only relate to skilling. Do you have any other suggestions regarding the rewards, besides the ones I put in the thread, to add?

These tasks should be like Slayer tasks (do when you want to). So, no daily/weekly bs.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #

My concept of it was that it would force people to keep coming back if that were the case, even if it was just weekly's:

Player logs in to do weekly challenge, but hasn't played due to lack of motivation, sees a cool update and wants to start playing again.

The reward doesn't have to be skilling related, although that's the point OP made. There could be an overall challenge to complete X amount of daily challenges, once that threshhold is reached, you'd be able to unlock certain cosmetic items (as an idea). And to ensure that people stick to doing these challenges, make the cosmetics discontinued monthly and change them. (Sort of like how fortnite seasons work where you're unable to unlock outfits from previous seasons, so you look more of a veteran for having the oldest outfits).

Cosmetics is just one idea of the plenty that the community could bring forward.

Spoiler for Example:
    Week 1 challenges:

• Chop 100 Magic trees (forces people who aren't maxed to get a high enough level in woodcutting skill, so their account progresses and they eventually get pushed to being maxed)
    • Fish 100 Monkfish (same reason as before)
    • Defeat 3 different wilderness bosses (pk activity?)

Reward: Cow outfit

etc

Getting back on topic: My suggestion was not meant to change the subject at hand, I just wanted to throw the idea out there and if it gets enough support I'll make an actual thread for it. But let's get back to talking about OP's idea.
    Last edited by London; 07-07-2018 at 11:10 AM.

10. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    I really hope this suggestion is put into game. Skilling almost has no point in the game at the moment.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12