1. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Gonna keep it short, I suggest tweaking the drop rates for Revs. Not really much to say other than it doesn't have to be how it previously was, just some where in the middle of the last drop rate values and their recent nerf would probably be good. I am viewing this from a testing perspective. Just giving some feedback and voicing for other players that have given their feedback in-game.

-Hunna
    Last edited by Hunna; 07-06-2018 at 05:26 PM.

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    0 reason for anyone to step into wilderness now

3. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Think he said he's waiting on osrs to add unique items to the drops this month before further changes.

4. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    all you rev killers did was stand at 31 wilderness in d hides and teleport away as soon as you seen a dot coming your way on the minimap. soooo you being in the wild is irrelevant

5. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    all you rev killers did was stand at 31 wilderness in d hides and teleport away as soon as you seen a dot coming your way on the minimap. soooo you being in the wild is irrelevant
    I'm sure a lot of people do what you just explained. However, with you directing it toward me, I'd like to say I do the exact opposite. I go in decent gear and the few times that I have encountered pkers, I stay and fight. Most the time I'm tb'd anyway, so might as well stand and deliver! mate. Regardless though, it's the wilderness, what you're complaining about is equal to the kids that say "Wahhh, they pk'd me at revs, I was just trying to get loot!"
    As it's obviously known people can kill you and take your shit in the wildy..

It's a double-edged sword. Kids cry when they get killed in the wildy, you laugh. They choose bring shitty gear and you kill them, you get nothing, and you cry while they brush it off and re-gear, etc.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    If what Jessie said is true in that it's 100m per hour then it definitely needed nerfing, now it's nerfed, this feedback helps bring balance to the cash per hour. Remember not every update is perfect and sit tight for it to be adjusted with feedback.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    PVP weapon loots already make revs worthwhile, the weapons are just undervalued right now because the wilderness lacks pkers.

Also got nothing against him making revs drop a lot of value in coins/alchables (30m-40m p/hour), would just prefer it's done through alchables and not the Ancient Statues system. Having all of your profit come in from 1 rare statue drop removes the risk of killing revenents since you can just tele when you get that 1 big drop.
    Last edited by blazed you; 07-06-2018 at 04:06 PM.

8. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    If what Jessie said is true in that it's 100m per hour then it definitely needed nerfing, now it's nerfed, this feedback helps bring balance to the cash per hour. Remember not every update is perfect and sit tight for it to be adjusted with feedback.
    Gotcha, should have mentioned that in my original post, I thought it, just didn't say it lol. I edited my post just so people see it from the angle that it needs to be seen from, a testing angle. Cheers!

Closed Thread