1. Premium membership REPOST  - 07-05-2018 #1

Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Premium Membership introduction.

Keep in mind this is nothing ''Official'' So the rewards could be edited or simply refused.

What is Premium membership?
    Premium membership is a PERK higher then the GOLD membership..
    It has unique rewards which are not CLASSED as OP or by any form they are Simply kinda simular like the GOLD membership but Unique in his own.
    However the cost of the Premium Membership bond will be a bit more then the Gold membership Bond.

What is the Premium Membership rewards?
    - All bar drops from Metalic dragons will remain NOTED (Bronze,Iron,Steel,Mithril)
    - Canceling a slayer task will cost 2/3th of the original Sum.
    - If you charge a Ring of wealth with a Premium Bond it will double the percentage of charge's from 100%->200%
    - x35% Slayer/boss points
    - X35% Pest control points

- For Normal game mode Specific only -
    X30% Drop rate's (Including barrows & all pets)
    X30% Combat XP Rates & x17.5% Skill XP rates.
    X35% Larger Coin drops.

- For ironman/hardcore Game mode specific only -
    X16% Drop rates (including Barrows & all pets)
    X16% Combat XP Rates & X8% Skill XP rates.
    X16% Larger coin drops.

'IF' Premium membership is to be added ingame howmuch would it cost to buy ?
    1st option, I think The most logical price would be $5 as the GOLD membership costs $2.99.
    2nd option, A premium bond can be made by using 2 regular bonds on eachother making the premium bond untradeble however you'll lose both the bonds as it was converted into a Premium bond.

Player's suggestions.

- No1sangel : Boss slayer perk, If you buy 10 at a time it would cost 10% less as in Reduction in pricing, Make all Bars/Ores/Logs/Fish raw&cooked Noted in a drop.

- Har : Make the ''Premium bonds'' Untradeble so they have no cost on the current economy & will not make the regular bonds crash.

- Kris : What about as well for a perk that instead of adding an actual "bone crusher" when you have this active you can toggle bone crusher effect on/off?

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    cool idea

should be made that you have to spend IRL gp only to purchase this membership, and not using in-game currency

i like it edit: maybe the premium membership can come with an extra few hundred bank slots?
    Last edited by Marty; 07-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Nothing really against this idea, but I don't feel like this would improve anything for the players, besides maybe the droprate increase. If you want me to go over every point, i can tell you why they don't matter that much, but yeah.. Neutral opinion about this.
    Just means this is up to pali to go over and if he wants to make more money or w/e, he can add this.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Sounds like a sellout plan. Do we really want to see even higher drop rates obtained by $?

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    cool idea

should be made that you have to spend IRL gp only to purchase this membership, and not using in-game currency

i like it edit: maybe the premium membership can come with an extra few hundred bank slots?
    Pretty sure the limit in place isn't by choice.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Pretty sure the limit in place isn't by choice.
    Thats my understanding as well London.

Soft i am all for anything that makes more money (and improved player experiences) so that advertising can be increased

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Soft i am all for anything that makes more money (and improved player experiences) so that advertising can be increased
    Advertising? no no no I think you mean the taco bell fund

Closed Thread