Closed Thread
  1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Sep 2016
    As it currently stands, this game mode is nearly dead. What would make this game mode more appealing? It could be allowing trading between normal and hard modes, with hard mode being given new benefits such as increased drop rates. Have a better idea? Please post a reply.
  2. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #25/#104
    be able to trade normals and like a 5-15% drop rate increase would be nice
  3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    What would make this game mode more appealing?
    Nothing.

Let's be real, the mode was made because everyone wanted a reset because of how dry the game became - but wanted the server to continue because they didn't want the playerbase to instantly dropped after being forced to start over (for like the 6th time now).

Hard mode is dead, it was just a refreshing restart, whilst safeguarding the main account's.

Sorry to be a negative nancy.
    I said what I meant and I meant what I said.
  4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu View Post
    be able to trade normals and like a 5-15% drop rate increase would be nice
    This.
  5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    Let the game mode trade between regular mode but give hard mode some significant benefits so that the game mode is worthwhile for people to invest their time in.

• Hard mode accounts anywhere from a 15-30% drop rate increase of regular mode
    • 50% more points in raids.
    • 2x more coins drops
    • 2x more bloodmoney
    • 2x more boss slayer points
    • 2x more Pest Control points
    • 2x more regular slayer points
    • Ability to enter godwars without KC

To protect the integrity of the mode & stop people just xfering their massive banks to a fresh account, hardmode accounts shouldn't be able to trade with regular mode accounts until the hardmode acc has at least 1 week of playtime.

1 week playtime is more than enough time for a hardmode account to have maxed their combat stats (except prayer) and done a lot of bossing to get a chunk of items for themself.

After a week playtime the hardmode shops should also be changed to regular mode shops.
    Last edited by blazed you; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:40 PM.
  6. Online
    Palidino's Bitch
    Sep 2009
    Zombies Supporter!
    Remove and make a PK mode.

ps. i love miika.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    What are the stats you're basing it off being dead?
  8. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Sep 2016
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    What are the stats you're basing it off being dead?
    4 online with 75 total online (8 irons and 12 hardcores)
  9. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #-
    if u make it possible to trade between normal + hard then increase hard drop rate every1 will just have hard alts to farm drops then xfer to normal mode... kind of dumb.

remove hard mode selection when starting and deprecate the mode. u can then either convert the current ones into regular mode accs or leave them as is. if it's only 4 people out of all 70+ it's literally not a big deal, those people most likely have diff mode alts they play on.
  10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    i like hard mode it's the only account i have and been playing on it for a long time. while i can't speak for everyone but i would rather not have trading at all then to open trade with normal accounts.
    Last edited by no no no; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:39 PM.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast