Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    He been super active give him propssss
    Buds a legend :3

3. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Not trying to come off as salty but... this is some bullshit. My application was denied because of some outdated, fascist rule that’s probably been in place for like 10 years but no ones bothered to change it. I could have transformed this server. I could have taken it to new heights. But no. The dream is dead, and we’re all worse off for it

Gratz to the ones who got promoted...

4. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    Not trying to come off as salty but... this is some bullshit. My application was denied because of some outdated, fascist rule that’s probably been in place for like 10 years but no ones bothered to change it. I could have transformed this server. I could have taken it to new heights. But no. The dream is dead, and we’re all worse off for it

thank u bill pierce good to see ur still around

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #

Just remember, it's their loss, not yours.

Stay strong.

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #

i have expressed my thoughts and conserns regarding this through pm to moderators. this wont go un answered bill..

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    i have expressed my thoughts and conserns regarding this through pm to moderators. this wont go un answered bill..

Dear God yall are a riot. The sarcasm is strong. Thanks I needed the laughs love my boys

8. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #

Bill vs the world as always

9. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    gratz to all crack up to see marry berry back on the team, sad to see casey leave

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #

Three ironmen got promoted lol
    Last edited by sharingan; 07-17-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast