1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    -Ironman modes only: An option in points shop which prevents you from getting duplicate bludgeon pieces till you have 3 of each pieces or a full bludgeon.
    This should already be added in-game like it is in OSRS.

"If a player already has a bludgeon piece, they will not receive duplicate pieces. For example, if a player has obtained a bludgeon axon and their unsired rolls for a bludgeon piece, they are guaranteed to get either a bludgeon claw or spine."
    Last edited by sharingan; 07-04-2018 at 01:28 PM.

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    its not easy to think about new drops for the boss slayer shop after removal of good items, so have some respect for my suggestions here . My personal idea was to add some different stuff like:

All of these rewards I cannot think of balanced points as of right now. So its wise to let pali give his own opinion on prices first, then players can debate

-xp lamps which last for 30 minutes of time each use. May stack up when more lamps are used.

-Fight cave booster ticket (skips to jad), one time use then it discards. Must have beaten fight caves completely once and own a firecape beforehand in order to be able to purchase these tickets. This reward might be a little helper towards Jad pet hunters.

-Inferno task scroll & ticket. Scroll = Enabling/Disabling Inferno boss tasks via Nieve (like corp scroll). Ticket (one use per) = force Nieve to assign an Inferno task once ticket has been consumed.

-Dwarf multi cannon is only possible if there will be instances per dungeon. This would finally make (granite) cannonballs useful.

-Combat stats boosting bracelets such as 10/15% for melee/range/mage all in one which consume charges and turn into dust, use-able anywhere ingame such as Raids, Corp, Gwd etc etc. Non stackable with Slayer helmet bonusses. Make this one somewhat expensive and balanced with the amount of charges it holds, so its made a luxe item to use instead of continuesly braindead use.

-Ironman modes only: An option in points shop which prevents you from getting duplicate bludgeon pieces till you have 3 of each pieces or a full bludgeon.
    Really good suggestions man! Not a big fan of your bracelet idea though.

3. Offline
    Apr 2018
    #
    Customizable max cape wooooo

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    its not easy to think about new drops for the boss slayer shop after removal of good items, so have some respect for my suggestions here . My personal idea was to add some different stuff like:

All of these rewards I cannot think of balanced points as of right now. So its wise to let pali give his own opinion on prices first, then players can debate

-xp lamps which last for 30 minutes of time each use. May stack up when more lamps are used.

-Fight cave booster ticket (skips to jad), one time use then it discards. Must have beaten fight caves completely once and own a firecape beforehand in order to be able to purchase these tickets. This reward might be a little helper towards Jad pet hunters.

-Inferno task scroll & ticket. Scroll = Enabling/Disabling Inferno boss tasks via Nieve (like corp scroll). Ticket (one use per) = force Nieve to assign an Inferno task once ticket has been consumed.

-Dwarf multi cannon is only possible if there will be instances per dungeon. This would finally make (granite) cannonballs useful.

-Combat stats boosting bracelets such as 10/15% for melee/range/mage all in one which consume charges and turn into dust, use-able anywhere ingame such as Raids, Corp, Gwd etc etc. Non stackable with Slayer helmet bonusses. Make this one somewhat expensive and balanced with the amount of charges it holds, so its made a luxe item to use instead of continuesly braindead use.

The only thing I support is the inferno task scroll, everything else just makes the game easy.
    I don't think people who cant spend 4 hours to max a skill should be making suggestions in regards to skilling. If the skills that are pretty easy already are too hard for you, just ignore them, you don't get anything from maxing them anyways.
    Combat bracelets and dwarf cannon? Lol no. The high tier gear is already easy to obtain and the cannon would probably make training ranged and slayer twice as easy.
    You can buy a fire cape for 50k blood money which takes literally 30 minutes of killing callisto/vetion or whatever.

I don't think you can get bludgeon piece duplicates.

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    The only thing I support is the inferno task scroll, everything else just makes the game easy.
    I don't think people who cant spend 4 hours to max a skill should be making suggestions in regards to skilling. If the skills that are pretty easy already are too hard for you, just ignore them, you don't get anything from maxing them anyways.
    Combat bracelets and dwarf cannon? Lol no. The high tier gear is already easy to obtain and the cannon would probably make training ranged and slayer twice as easy.
    You can buy a fire cape for 50k blood money which takes literally 30 minutes of killing callisto/vetion or whatever.

I don't think you can get bludgeon piece duplicates.

I dont see u coming up with any suggestions, just shit talk.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I dont see u coming up with any suggestions, just shit talk.
    Because it's much better to stay quiet than make shit suggestions to mislead people into shit they don't understand and in the end make the server worse??

7. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Because it's much better to stay quiet than make shit suggestions to mislead people into shit they don't understand and in the end make the server worse??
    cause u always want the server to be ur way.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    cause u always want the server to be ur way.
    If not making the game super fucking easy is my way? Sure. Also, if you're palidino, I'm the main person you want to listen to, not some fucks who want an escape from things they don't like.
    I just hope to fucking god palidino is tracking his nerfs to things in recent updates and doesn't slowly regress the game overtime.

You and your xp lamp shit can go and fuck yourself.

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    If not making the game super fucking easy is my way? Sure. Also, if you're palidino, I'm the main person you want to listen to, not some fucks who want an escape from things they don't like.
    I just hope to fucking god palidino is tracking his nerfs to things in recent updates and doesn't slowly regress the game overtime.

You and your xp lamp shit can go and fuck yourself.
    what u mad for lmfao calm down fam. First of all I didnt even make a suggestion thread out of it, these were just idea's. He doesnt listen everybody, he does what is logically.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    what u mad for lmfao calm down fam. First of all I didnt even make a suggestion thread out of it, these were just idea's. He doesnt listen everybody, he does what is logically.
    Then why are you questioning my criticism towards your "ideas"......?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast