Been off for months due to idiotic administration of this server and now noticed on forums that Pali & Alex are finally "worried" about state of PvP activity on this server. Well, what the fk you think will happen when you've been doing your best to remove all deep wilderness activity from this server so far?

Allow me to explain why no pkers come here, there's no just one reason to this.

1. Toxicity towards the pkers
    99.99% of the players are hauled pvmers/skillers who do not understand pvp part of this game at all. Biggest problem off this is that there is some staff members that are exactly the same and as example Alex (Administrator btw.) shows example of how to be toxic against the pkers.
  2. Server updates
    I haven't been playing the server at all for the past +2 months, but after doing one visit to the wilderness it shows how much damage have been done, even in time I've been gone. Doors from the KBD gate has been removed and you can now teleport right inside of the cage. This makes it supereasy for pvmers & opponent pkers to escape.
  3. Youtube
    I find it cute that you now are worried about your social media appearance as theres no more no one to make the videos for you. I made some for 0 respect and decided to remove them all from public as one of your administrators decided to ban me for having an argument that was ironically about PvP. That really showed how much grateful head off the staff team is here.
    On other server I got rewarded right-off from making short video, giving them some visibility.

Will continue this list if the thread won't get removed, like they always do.