1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    You're basically relying your whining on one fact I mentioned in the OT, while I mentioned bunch of others. Obviously I replied to Frank as he mentioned about it.

Maybe you need to shut up.
    Get over whatever shit you had with Alex and start making meaningful suggestions if you want to be listened to you pathetic idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu mugi View Post
    He may have banned me 100 times and infracted me over a thousand times, u think i care??? No i come back and play on alts and they dont care
    LOL.

2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Get over whatever shit you had with Alex and start making meaningful suggestions if you want to be listened to you pathetic idiot.

LOL.
    good u got demoted time was comin

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by stfu mugi View Post
    good u got demoted time was comin
    I left on my own terms, actually

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I need to directly suggest certain action for your brain to do the 1+1? Done replying to random idiot like you.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I need to directly suggest certain action for your brain to do the 1+1? Done replying to random idiot like you.
    Random? Check yourself, kid

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    i cant even ........

@Zeik what do u think needs to be done to brng more pkers to the server? i think its too far gone as a pvm server personally i dont think anything he does will motivate players to come pk here. but what do you suggest?

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Realistically over the past year+ there has been a lot of updates targeted to pkers, a lot of things have been tried, and the majority of them have had close to no impact on pking. There's no point putting in effort to target the server to a group of players that aren't interested. There's pretty much no reason for a pker to pk on an economy server with osrs in the state it's in. The target market for rs is dieing and osrs itself is becoming more accessible to the people that would've been interested in rsps 5 years ago. I can't see any update that would bring more than say 50 players, short of clans returning, which is certainly not something we can rely on and other than the potential for donations, it's really not good for the server either.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    i cant even ........

@Zeik what do u think needs to be done to brng more pkers to the server? i think its too far gone as a pvm server personally i dont think anything he does will motivate players to come pk here. but what do you suggest?
    Cbf, focusing on winning the dmm finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Realistically over the past year+ there has been a lot of updates targeted to pkers, a lot of things have been tried, and the majority of them have had close to no impact on pking. There's no point putting in effort to target the server to a group of players that aren't interested. There's pretty much no reason for a pker to pk on an economy server with osrs in the state it's in. The target market for rs is dieing and osrs itself is becoming more accessible to the people that would've been interested in rsps 5 years ago. I can't see any update that would bring more than say 50 players, short of clans returning, which is certainly not something we can rely on and other than the potential for donations, it's really not good for the server either.
    You're definitely not wrong. It's most likely not even possible to have active wilderness on economy server, while it is nowadays challenge on a spawn server too.
    I'm trying to point out the things that is done wrong, affecting Battlescape to have even small base of pkers.

9. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    omegalul !

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by americans View Post
    omegalul !

z e L k

Closed Thread