1. [1b+] 20 min pk sesh vs the new worst pk team  - 06-29-2018 #1

Jan 2018
    #
    Haven't been really active since work and other life stuff, but logged in and saw a new team on and they quickly resorted to trash talking.

Dropped their best hybrid, Mopar, immediately after he geared for better loot (ancest, bandos, serp, the lot).

Then he said this to me:

Yeah well this video speaks for itself:

If you see any of these people in wild gear up because they are a 1b PK waiting to be harvested, spread the word:

- Mountain dew
    - Vegetaball
    - Big dawg
    - Mopar
    - Baja blast (mountain dew's pure)

I can't recall the other names, but if they're with these players, you'll be making more money killing them than you can off any PvM method on the game currently.

2. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    hahahahhaahahhaha

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    hahahahhaahahhaha
    the squad is coming for you

4. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    the squad is coming for you
    You've got to be kidding me right now, who did I kill 1v1 for this loot? Anyways it's all just fun in games lmfao

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    You've got to be kidding me right now, who did I kill 1v1 for this loot? Anyways it's all just fun in games lmfao
    makes no difference i got the loot back in my bank and your sitting in edge with everyone hunting you. :shrug:

6. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Who is everyone? God? He died, danyar? He died. God did better than both of you combined. Idk who this guy is but he's the best hybrid I've ever faced. Looking forward to the challenge!

7. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    loooooooooool

with what gear?

8. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Max besides ancestral, point being you shouldn't talk unless you can kill me. I laughed at the post because he got me 2x I'm not denying that he wrecked me. I play the game for fun with friends and just trying to have a good time I don't take it as serious as you

9. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Max besides ancestral, point being you shouldn't talk unless you can kill me. I laughed at the post because he got me 2x I'm not denying that he wrecked me. I play the game for fun with friends and just trying to have a good time I don't take it as serious as you
    the squad will take that gear too

10. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Lol, definitely won't be you

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast