1. Ways to further improve regular mode Eco  - 06-29-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Revenents

Ancient Statues need a massive nerf, you can make anywhere from 200-500m an hour in coins without even receiving a PVP weapon drop. The main source of income from revenents should be the PVP weapons, statues should just be something extra that players get on the side.

• Drop rate for all Ancient Statues should be 1/2100 from the Dragon (progressively getting rarer the weaker the revenent gets).

Since there are 6 Statues in total it'd mean you'd be getting 1 of them on average every 350 Revenent Dragon Kills (or realistically 400-500 of any other decently high level revenent).

Degrading/Charging of weapons

• Make it so that the Abyssal Tentacle degrades into the Kraken Tentacle after 10000 hits.

• Make it so barrows armor degrades to (0) after 50000 hits (this works out at about 14-15 hours).
    • Make it so barrows armor degrades to (0) if lost on death.
    • Repairing Barrows items should cost; Helmet (150K), Body (350k), Legs (250k), Weapon (200k).

• Make it so that the trident of the seas/swamp have to be charged with runes. For the sake of it being an RSPS make it so the max charges each can hold is 15000.

• Remove Imbued Rings from the vote shop & instead have it so players have to pay 5m to imbue their rings

Other PVM Things

• Make it so NPC's on a boss slayer task have a 10% drop rate increase compared to off task. This is so that people still have a reason to do boss tasks (because all the shop items were removed when raids was added).

• Let players do Kraken/cerberus/smoke devil/sir Bosses off task
    • Further lower Ballista drop rate to 1/100 for both of the weapons.

Vote Shop

• Put regular fire cape in the vote shop for 10 vote tickets [regular mode only]
    • Put Torso in the vote shop for 10 vote tickets [regular mode only]
    • Put Void in the vote shop for; Helmets (3 tickets), Body (5 Tickets), Legs (5 Tickets), Gloves (2 Tickets) [regular mode only]
    • Increase Infernal cape price to 350 tickets

Wishing Well

• Increase Whip Value in well to 3m
    • You shouldn't be able to put Mystic Smoke Staff/Steam Staff/Saradomin Sword into the wishing well.

Player Owned Shops

• Add a seperate NPC for player owned shops (just replace 1 of the GE NPC's). A lot of players don't even realise POS exist.
    • Add an Item searching function to player owned shops
    Last edited by blazed you; 06-29-2018 at 02:40 PM.

2. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    well this is call running the fun of the game I only agree with the wishing well and the player shop but rest naaaah fire cape you can alrdy buy from bm shop if your iron hc or hard just do it regular not hard at all void pretty ez to get in this game why would we need it to be in the vote shop doesn't take long the degrading items I will rather go back an play osrs comparison is 75% but I mean we will see other opinions

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by xcapoh View Post
    well this is call running the fun of the game I only agree with the wishing well and the player shop but rest naaaah fire cape you can alrdy buy from bm shop if your iron hc or hard just do it regular not hard at all void pretty ez to get in this game why would we need it to be in the vote shop doesn't take long the degrading items I will rather go back an play osrs comparison is 75% but I mean we will see other opinions
    The vote shop things would be for regular mode only.

As for degrading it is a nescessery gold sink to keep the economy in check, I don't see how it ruins the fun of the game for you if you're only going to be repairing an item maybe once or twice a week when repairing takes 5 seconds
    Last edited by blazed you; 06-29-2018 at 01:02 PM.

4. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    There should only be one standardized exchange method, either GE or POS, not both.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    There should only be one standardized exchange method, either GE or POS, not both.
    Right now they're combined as one. You use the ge interface to submit buy/sell offers, but then you can look up specific usernames to see their offers on the shop interface, and can buy/sell directly to them. Helps to allow submitting buy/sell requests without going through shops and also being able to advertise your specific shop.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Right now they're combined as one. You use the ge interface to submit buy/sell offers, but then you can look up specific usernames to see their offers on the shop interface, and can buy/sell directly to them. Helps to allow submitting buy/sell requests without going through shops and also being able to advertise your specific shop.
    POS and G.E. should be separated or one removed entirely. At the moment, it just causes confusion to new players.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    POS and G.E. should be separated or one removed entirely. At the moment, it just causes confusion to new players.
    I agree with this 1 should be removed. I think POS is a lot more useful when trying to sell/buy items than the GE (so long as it has item lookup & lists price next to the item)
    Last edited by blazed you; 06-29-2018 at 02:14 PM.

8. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I think the current system can be improved by reducing the number of options in the dialogue menu. For example, options such as the recent and random offers only really had any value because you couldn't look up specifics from PoS like you can now. I can also merge the lookup buy/sell offers for a specific item into one and have the interface simply mention which is buy and which is sell (and sort them accordingly as well).

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I think the current system can be improved by reducing the number of options in the dialogue menu. For example, options such as the recent and random offers only really had any value because you couldn't look up specifics from PoS like you can now. I can also merge the lookup buy/sell offers for a specific item into one and have the interface simply mention which is buy and which is sell (and sort them accordingly as well).
    Just keep one or the other. Maybe have a poll so people can vote for which one should stay and which one should be removed.

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Could work, still think you need to add a seperate NPC for the POS. Nobody is going to click the button in the top left of the GE expecting POS to exist, removing 1 of the GE NPC's and replacing with a POS would do wonders.

Is it possible for you to combine both GE & POS with how they list offers? For example say you listed in your Grand Exchange that you were selling a whip for 3m, that whip would also appear in your POS for 3m?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast