1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Just keep one or the other.
    As I already said they both have their advantages. You can submit a request and see if it goes through or easily submit a request and wait for it to go through, or you can look up a specific username or item. Whichever is kept, a list of the item would remain. The only difference between keeping the ge or both is that you can look up specific users offers with both.

Quote Originally Posted by blazed you View Post
    Could work, still think you need to add a seperate NPC for the POS. Nobody is going to click the button in the top left of the GE expecting POS to exist, removing 1 of the GE NPC's and replacing with a POS would do wonders.

Is it possible for you to combine both GE & POS with how they list offers? For example say you listed in your Grand Exchange that you were selling a whip for 3m, that whip would also appear in your POS for 3m?
    I could do that or even have clicking the ge person bring up a menu saying something like manage offers, lookup item, and lookup username. I'm not sure I understand your second question, it already does that?
    Last edited by Palidino; 06-29-2018 at 02:33 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I could do that or even have clicking the ge person bring up a menu saying something like manage offers, lookup item, and lookup username.
    You should definitely make the POS check for buy offers in the GE then + make it so POS items are listed in the GE under items being sold. That would work better than just removing 1 or the other and be a very convenient way for people to buy items.

POS still needs item lookup that lists price though

3. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Speaking from experience of over 4k revs you do not make anywhere close to 200-500m/h. Maybe 100m an hour at max, but yes I'd like pvp weapons be the main attraction of rev's. Some new rev content is being polled on osrs atm, for wildy pvm weapons, would be nice if those pass.

Perdu already imbues rings for 15m instead of just votes.
    Boss/slayer tasks used to have a boosted drop rate when on task. Didn't know if it was removed or not?
    What's issue with kraken boss being task only? What about Thermo, Cerb, Sire?
    Degrading/recharging, vote shop additions, POS, support.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Speaking from experience of over 4k revs you do not make anywhere close to 200-500m/h. Maybe 100m an hour at max
    Just a figure I got off asking around a few people who did revs. Either way is still ridiculously high compared to how many coins you get hourly from regular PVM (6-8m coins an hour now). You already make about 6m an hour off of alchables/coin drops at revs without any statues + you get the chance at PVP items, I think that is more than enough for an NPC to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    What's issue with kraken boss being task only? What about Thermo, Cerb, Sire?
    Kraken Boss being task only means a very limited amount of kraken tentacles enter the game now (because they were removed from the Blood Money shop). Now you brought up those other slayer bosses I think they should also be doable off task.
    Last edited by blazed you; 06-29-2018 at 02:44 PM.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    You should definitely make the POS check for buy offers in the GE then + make it so POS items are listed in the GE under items being sold. That would work better than just removing 1 or the other and be a very convenient way for people to buy items.

POS still needs item lookup that lists price though
    Buy and sell offers between both are already directly linked. Buying or selling an item on the GE or PoS is reflected in the other.

Just a figure I got off asking around a few people who did revs. Either way is still ridiculously high compared to how many coins you get hourly from regular PVM (6-8m coins an hour now). You already make about 6m an hour off of alchables/coin drops at revs without any statues + you get the chance at PVP items, I think that is more than enough for an NPC to drop.

Kraken Boss being task only means a very limited amount of kraken tentacles enter the game now (because they were removed from the Blood Money shop). Now you brought up those other slayer bosses I think they should also be doable off task.
    Normal krakens.

EDIT: Oh you were asking for off task allowed. For normal mode it already is allowed for all slayer bosses.
    Last edited by Palidino; 06-29-2018 at 03:30 PM.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Buy and sell offers between both are already directly linked. Buying or selling an item on the GE or PoS is reflected in the other.

Normal krakens.

EDIT: Oh you were asking for off task allowed. For normal mode it already is allowed for all slayer bosses.
    All good then, just add POS npc & item searching

7. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    200-500m an hour at revs?what the fuck did you smoke

Your suggestion for revs is ridiculius. With those update it would just kill the entire red cave. Might aswell remove it at that point. What i would suggest instead is to make everyone who enters the cave skulled upon entering. This way, people will have limited gear options which would slow down the kills and statuettes dropped. And the fact that you're suggesting 1/100 drop rate for ballistas after suggesting 1/2100 drop rate for stattues is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Dead Skiller; 06-30-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12