1. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    inferno should be more atless 300-500 votes

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    The infernal cape should be more expensive than 200 votes.
    Pointless to make a random raid item from the BM shop for 3m BM.
    Adding gold membership to the vote shop makes the underlying value of the membership tied to votes, which is a bad thing.
    Reducing coin drops just hurts new players but does nothing to current players.
    Boss slayer shop seems pretty terrible right now.

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    In my opinion inferno cape shouldn't be in vote shop, people who practiced to do the cape actually did that for nothing now, but this is good for people who cant get the cape but bad for people who already practiced it.

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    The infernal cape should be more expensive than 200 votes.
    Pointless to make a random raid item from the BM shop for 3m BM.
    Adding gold membership to the vote shop makes the underlying value of the membership tied to votes, which is a bad thing.
    Reducing coin drops just hurts new players but does nothing to current players.
    Boss slayer shop seems pretty terrible right now.
    After considering it more I do agree the infernal cape is on the low side. If you mean gold membership in terms of bond value, gold membership wasn't close to the main source of bond spending in the first place which is why I ended up adding it in there in the first place. In the vote shop where anyone can get it by supporting the server actively seems more beneficial than the small number of people who actually buy it. Coin drops doesn't hurt new players short term, but long term it should balance out. Boss shop is garbage and needs consumables of some sort and the cannon lol.

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    After considering it more I do agree the infernal cape is on the low side. If you mean gold membership in terms of bond value, gold membership wasn't close to the main source of bond spending in the first place which is why I ended up adding it in there in the first place. In the vote shop where anyone can get it by supporting the server actively seems more beneficial than the small number of people who actually buy it. Coin drops doesn't hurt new players short term, but long term it should balance out. Boss shop is garbage and needs consumables of some sort and the cannon lol.
    I think new players should have bonus coin drop multiplier for say the first 12 hours of actual gametime (not real life 12 hrs). This will help balance it.
    Can add an item that automatically alches certain value and lower items at the boss slayer shop as well with recharbles like the springs from the spring cleaner on the 742. I have been asking for the cannon for over a year now soooo.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    I think new players should have bonus coin drop multiplier for say the first 12 hours of actual gametime (not real life 12 hrs). This will help balance it.
    Can add an item that automatically alches certain value and lower items at the boss slayer shop as well with recharbles like the springs from the spring cleaner on the 742. I have been asking for the cannon for over a year now soooo.
    To add onto this you could also add bone crusher to automatically bury bones & soul bearer to automatically bank/bury ensouled heads (rewards from boss slayer shop).
    Last edited by blazed you; 06-29-2018 at 01:50 PM.

7. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    what a joke, ruined the integrity of one of the top achievements of this server.

8. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    The only sort of mark of great skill can now be bought from a fucking shop...GG

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Since the one site is only every 18 hours and the others 12 how will that effect voting bonuses and Pk boxes is it just per or do all sites have the be voted on to get them?

PS its a great time to be sitting on 1400 or so vote tickets l

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Since the one site is only every 18 hours and the others 12 how will that effect voting bonuses and Pk boxes is it just per or do all sites have the be voted on to get them?

PS its a great time to be sitting on 1400 or so vote tickets l
    Every vote counts as 2 tickets and 1 PK box.
    Last edited by Palidino; 06-29-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast