1. When can we get all skills?  - 06-29-2018 #1

🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's been long enough and it doesn't seem to be an issue with other servers. What exactly is holding us back from getting all of the skills finished in Battle-Scape? We managed to get Raids and Inferno into the game - which must have taken a lot of experience and time to code, but my man can't grow a tree yet?

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Construction is not worth his time. Construction would take 50x longer than raids cause of how messy it is. Even Jagex stated it. This isn’t a 317 where he can customize the code to make it work easier.

Farming though shouldn’t be hard.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Farming yes, Construction not worth the time.

Also don't think it's worth investing time into farming yet when raids still has a lot of work to be done + theatre of blood needs to be added.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Which is why I'm asking "when" and not demanding it now.

5. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    If they arent going to be added anytime soon does it not make more sense to just remove the icons from the skilling menu?

I am not looking forward to maxing with 2 level 1's.... dont think my autism could take it lol

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bungle Bear View Post
    If they arent going to be added anytime soon does it not make more sense to just remove the icons from the skilling menu?

I am not looking forward to maxing with 2 level 1's.... dont think my autism could take it lol
    That would require engine work and Pali does not do Engine work lol.

He said he will add farming soon, just needs to finsih other things first.

7. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    Haha fair enough, im relatively new to this server so I was wondering about con and farming before i stumbled across this thread.

Loving the server tho <3

8. Offline
    Jul 2018
    #
    I agree, but you of all people know how Dalton is, he gets sidetracked easily by other ideas, I was gone for a year and expected farming and some sort of con to be here but all I got was rc xD, con is a pain to code though, but he could do something basic like what Alora did a year ago that would be enough to satisfy people, as for updates I think focus should be fixing olm to move his head that would make everyone who plays rsps to want to come here if we had legit 100% raids, even people who play osrs would come for practice, that's how I got my inferno cape on osrs haha

Closed Thread