1. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I will leave this here as a consideration before we go making everything about the game harder

Alora: eco; 489 players; xp x633; whip 1 in 416, coins n/a; barrows unknown (probably close to OSRS)
    Soul Play: eco; 397 players; xp x408; whip 1 in 82, 1m coins often; barrows unknown
    Dawntained: spawn; 228 players; whip 1 in 30, barrows and coins unknown
    Elkoy: eco; 187 players; xp x300; whip 1 in 47; coins n/a; barrows 100% chance?
    PK Honor: eco; 169 players; xp x783; whip 1 in 50-100, 50k coins in 10-20; barrows 1 in 10 maybe less, no one seemed to be sure
    SpawnPK (Owns RuneX): spawn; 167 players; whip/barrows spawned, coins unknown
    RoatPKz: spawn; 153 players; whip/barrows spawned, coins unknown
    RuneX (Owns SpawnPK): eco; 112 players; xp x135; whip 1 in 250, 34k coins common 100k uncommon, barrows unknown
    RuneWild: spawn; 103 players; whip, barrows and coins unknown
    OS-Scape: spawn; 94 players; whip, barrows and coins unknown
    Atlas: eco; 68 players; xp x100; whip 1 in 252, barrows and coins unknown

BattleScape: eco; xp x400; whip 1 in 125 (RECENTLY changed from 1 in 250), 180k-275k coins 1 in 8
    The reason I think they are complaining is, 2 days of Votes or 2 tasks of Wildy Bosses = Their Unique and a Whip from BM Shop.

The real issue here isn't the amount of Whips, it's that they don't degrade when you add a Tentacle to it. This should be added.

2. Offline
    1Donator
    Jun 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    The reason I think they are complaining is, 2 days of Votes or 2 tasks of Wildy Bosses = Their Unique and a Whip from BM Shop.

The real issue here isn't the amount of Whips, it's that they don't degrade when you add a Tentacle to it. This should be added.
    Very good effort and suggestions, to bad we won't be able to filter this eco out on these ways. Drastic messures are needed.

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Some Wildy suggestions
    1. Half needed coal to smelt bars in resource area (weekends only)
    2. Add cave krakens to wilderness for slayer
    3. double BM on weekends
    4. Noted random resources to all drops on weekends or on slayer task. (ie noted bars, hides, gems in qtys 15-25)

Boss tasks suggestions
    1. Boss tasks are now useless other than getting better accuracy and damage on task, i suggest adding some of the random boxes to them like clue boxes, bar box, herb box, etc.
    2. XP lamps (500-1k boss pts) - scaled based of level (1-25, 500)(26-50, 2k)(51-70, 5k)(71-80, 12k)(81-90, 20k)(91-99, 30k)

Random Boxes (herbs, bar, etc)
    -Try to scale these to player levels. like a higher amount of adamant or rune bars from bar box.

4. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    Nobody here has ever learned anything in the last 10 plus years of the game. Then they are all surprised that their suggestions and recommendations don't bring anyone.

Same suggestions for the last 10 years haven't worked in fixing this game and they won't work now.

Jessie is finally figuring it out after a decade so props to him.
    love you too =]

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Patrick View Post
    love you too =]
    "Here" being this thread. Relax.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Main problem in BS eco is that cash is too easy to obtain (slayer drops etc.) and most of the items that should be traded through the players are in the shops. There is GE so the trading is made to be easy between players, remove the custom cash drops and allow players to make money from selling these supplies that are obtained from slayer as example.

7. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Terror View Post
    "Here" being this thread. Relax.
    Hold up, I didnt mean at what you thought I meant

just wanted to say love u

=(

8. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Dont tell me there's going to be a eco reset ? i'll be mad asf and i'll quit BS instantly done too much of progress on my ironman just to get it removed from ingame that's total BS...

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    Dont tell me there's going to be a eco reset ? i'll be mad asf and i'll quit BS instantly done too much of progress on my ironman just to get it removed from ingame that's total BS...
    Ironmen shouldn't have a reset nor Hardcores, most people are crying about the Normal Mode Eco.

10. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Is it even possible to only reset normal mode eco? Just curious.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast