+ Reply to Thread
  1. #1 YouTube Video Contest - Prizes?  - 3 Weeks Ago
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Sep 2016
    As some of you may know, I created a video contest section almost a year ago. Since then, no one has actually submitted a single video. We don't currently have much YouTube presence, and I'd like to get a real contest flowing to help improve this. So the question is, what would get you motivated enough to make a video and submit it? Bonds, holiday rares, rare items, something else? Please let me know so we can get a proper prize pool selected.
  2. Offline
    May 2018
    #-
    I believe some players would but they want to get motivated to do so. Maybe some submissions would push others to make videos
  3. Online
    Oct 2016
    Youtuber rank? Something maybe only the person who won can use in-game? Got some nice holiday items not in-game that could be used. (wise old man's santa, imp outfit, balloons, banshee outfit etc.) A unique skin color maybe?
  4. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #-
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Youtuber rank? Something maybe only the person who won can use in-game? Got some nice holiday items not in-game that could be used. (wise old man's santa, imp outfit, balloons, banshee outfit etc.) A unique skin color maybe?
    Support on this one!
  5. Online
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳
    Sep 2016
    that youtube rank i suggested like 4 months ago, 1 decent vid gets you the rank, to keep the rank 1 vid must be uploaded weekly/bi-weekly. The rank would prob have some perks or w.e as well

6. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #-
    theres some pk videos in media section. count that as your submissions.
  7. Offline
    Simply the Best
    Jan 2017
    $100
  8. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #-
    Zeik made loads of videos smh
  9. Offline
    Simply the Best
    Jan 2017

Did I win