1. #1 HOW TO USE OBS RECORDER-For Noobs ;)  - 06-27-2018
    Banned
    Donator
    Mar 2018
    #

Hello,This is just a quick guide on how to record game play

1st step- Simply download OBS from https://obsproject.com/ & Install

2nd step- Open OBS,Then go into 'Settings' as shown below

3rd step- Have a little play around with the settings to test lag on the recording + Make it to your settings,Example shown below

4th step- Now once you've done your settings go back to the start of OBS, And on the bottom left there should be a section called 'Scenes', Now click the + Button.Name the scene what ever makes it easy for you etc 'Battlescape client' Shown below

5th step- Now you've done that,Next to the scenes tab next to it should be 'Sources' Click the + sign on the Sources selection. Now you should see quite a few options for recording gameplay you can either use 'Game capture' or 'Windows capture'

6th step- Now that you have picked either option, A window will appear called 'Create/Select source' *Note* Make sure you tick the box 'Make source visible on the bottom left' Then simply click 'OK'. Now you should see another window open called 'properties for game/windows capture* Simply click Mode>Capture specific window>Go 1 under and your see 'Widow' click that and simply click 'Battlescape'

Sucess you can now record your gameplay!

To see your video's go to the top bar of OBS and click File>Show recordings<
    Last edited by Soturi; 06-27-2018 at 03:40 PM.
  2. Online
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    @no1sangel
  3. Online
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    @no1sangel
    Too small. I cant enlarge it enough to see the font in the white areas. It might not even be crisply focused. I have it downloaded its on my computer (see my bar thingy in the gyazo) and I used it with Aspy telling me what to do watching me but when I tried it on my own I was missing something. You only get one shot getting instructions with Aspy lol. Overly brilliant minds have little patience with those who dont get technology stuff like me. I much prefer brilliant and kind minds such as yours my dearest London.

Last edited by No1sangel; 06-27-2018 at 09:36 PM.
  4. Online
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Too small. I cant enlarge it enough to see the font in the white areas. It might not even be crisply focused. I have it downloaded its on my computer (see my bar thingy in the gyazo) and I used it with Aspy telling me what to do watching me but when I tried it on my own I was missing something. You only get one shot getting instructions with Aspy lol. Overly brilliant minds have little patience with those who dont get technology stuff like me. I much prefer brilliant and kind minds such as yours my dearest London.
    Next time you're free on Discord I will teach you.
  5. Online
    Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Next time you're free on Discord I will teach you.
    With cam and voice and everything :P
  6. Online
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    With cam and voice and everything :P
    Screenshare.
Closed Thread