1. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Except he's not 150 dry and has just been unlucky with getting rare junk items like dragon sword, harpoon and buckler. This has nothing to do with "bank value" because the number of items in my bank stays the same.
    Well in that case he's hitting the drop table, just getting shit items.

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    After update I have been yes. not complaining about shit drops tho, glad to hit the table atleast. any item could pop up

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mate View Post
    After update I have been yes. not complaining about shit drops tho, glad to hit the table atleast. any item could pop up
    Weren't you complaining about the current rate, with all your calculations etc and now you're saying it's fine? (because no one knew Pali made it OSRS rates)

4. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Weren't you complaining about the current rate, with all your calculations etc and now you're saying it's fine? (because no one knew Pali made it OSRS rates)
    You keep missing the point. He said raids are 1.5x osrs drop rate at first, judging by the amount of raids we have done we noticed he had changed it, apparently to osrs rates (idk why) atleast it was worse.. He then admitted he forgot to revert them back to what it previously was or similiar to it. Now all we know is that drop rates are slightly better than osrs.
    Last edited by Mate; 06-27-2018 at 01:04 PM.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    You keep missing the point. He said raids are 1.5x osrs drop rate at first, then we noticed he had changed it to osrs rates (idk why) then he admitted he forgot to change them back to 1.5x. Now all we know is that drop rates are slightly better than osrs.
    But you were complaining about the 1.5x rate (current rate) not the 1x rate (because no one even knew they were 1x)

6. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    But you were complaining about the 1.5x rate (current rate) not the 1x rate (because no one even knew they were 1x)
    I was complaining about how bad the drop chances were because it was noticeable. Then we knew something was wrong. My calculations in this thread are explaining how I should've gotten more items in all of those raids.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I was complaining about how bad the drop chances were because it was noticeable. Then we knew something was wrong. My calculations in this thread are explaining how I should've gotten more items in all of those raids.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you created two different threads, wrote two essays complaining about 1.5x drop rate and now you're suddenly saying it's fine?

8. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you created two different threads, wrote two essays complaining about 1.5x drop rate and now you're suddenly saying it's fine?
    No, this is the only thread I've made for raids drop rates, only as soon as I noticed it throughout the days of raiding.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    No, this is the only thread I've made for raids drop rates, only as soon as I noticed it throughout the days of raiding.
    Oh nvm, that was somebody else and you replied to the thread

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123