1. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Raid 1 items are flooded from barrows brother tasks.. raid two items can be drop rate limited. Each boss got buff after buff and when someone's like hey can you revert that just a little, It's not hard just a grind.. People keep throwing a wobbly and twisting it to " wants no mechanics and paper defense".

Olm's timing in solo with location swaps and poison walks paired with every auto hitting 30's on void still just isn't fun. I'm not suggesting a free ride, just the ability to outlast the damage if I don't fuck up. You yourself said you run pots on an alt to "solo". Yeah, any nerf I want due to being a rsps is "but cmon" but buff the shit out of everything to make it a rs copy isn't a But cmon moment how?
    Yeah, I overreacted. (was a bit tipsy last night :P) Just have been a bit tilted with fixes being implemented then needed a fix for that suggested fix, but I understand it'll be trial and error at this point till we hit a sweet spot. And I only make pots on an alt to save time so I can skip any resource collecting. As for Olm, it definitely needs a slight nerf with it's overlapping attacks and tp swap still going on during last hand phase. Not sure if he's adding olm's rotating head as you can avoid the dmg, if not, nerf heads accuracy for sure.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud View Post
    Yeah, I overreacted. (was a bit tipsy last night :P) Just have been a bit tilted with fixes being implemented then needed a fix for that suggested fix, but I understand it'll be trial and error at this point till we hit a sweet spot. And I only make pots on an alt to save time so I can skip any resource collecting. As for Olm, it definitely needs a slight nerf with it's overlapping attacks and tp swap still going on during last hand phase. Not sure if he's adding olm's rotating head as you can avoid the dmg, if not, nerf heads accuracy for sure.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    just remove raids untill finished

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    just remove raids untill finished
    It is finished, just a few bugs which are easy to fix.

5. Offline
    Super Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    I will like 2 thing to be fix only the constant 30s from Olm and the defense on void

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    It is finished, just a few bugs which are easy to fix.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123