1. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    How!?.... I'm lucky to get it to 80% in 3-4 runs? Does it matter if you use melee on the crystal? I just use bp as it shreds it faster than melee.
    It seems that by going solo you get the version of it that is meant for 5(?) man teams.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    It seems that by going solo you get the version of it that is meant for 5(?) man teams.
    Makes sense because even skipping the time it takes to swap melee using bp it would take me an hour or more of perfect clicking.

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Makes sense because even skipping the time it takes to swap melee using bp it would take me an hour or more of perfect clicking.
    http://raidshelper.com/ try this site, I did a solo in 55 min, died a lot but ya.

Edit: just noticed some of the rooms are not on that site, but most stuff is.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    http://raidshelper.com/ try this site, I did a solo in 55 min, died a lot but ya.

Edit: just noticed some of the rooms are not on that site, but most stuff is.
    It's just that one boss dude, I think amor is right and it doesn't scale for one player.

5. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    Oct 2016
    #
    How!?.... I'm lucky to get it to 80% in 3-4 runs? Does it matter if you use melee on the crystal? I just use bp as it shreds it faster than melee.
    Not sure, uhm using salve (ei)? I use bp against vasa and the crystals too. I'll try to record me killing next time I get

6. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Found some stuff.

Olm's auto attack is way too RNG and hits way too high
    Either make it so when you die you SPAWN outside of Olm or give the instance INF run if possible.

also pls add 100% drop rate on twisted bow for me, thanks

7. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    tbow doesn't work the way it's suppose to on vasa

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123