1. Please make this a requirement  - 06-11-2018 #1

Feb 2018
    #
    If you want to have an in game girl character then you should be required to provide proof that you're an actual girl in real life. There are too many creeps on this game pretending to be girls. It's weird and very misleading. Proof would be something as simple as a timestamped selfie. Nothing too drastic. Thanks for reading.

2. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    you're a creep

inb4 "stop projecting"

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Imagine caring about someone not being a female. This ain't Tinder, you're not supposed to fuck em... Damn it Bill.

4. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain View Post
    Imagine caring about someone not being a female. This ain't Tinder, you're not supposed to fuck em... Damn it Bill.
    I don't care if someone is not female. I only care if they are female. Sure it's not Tinder, but it's as much a social media site as it is a game. So don't hate on me.

5. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by bill pierce View Post
    I don't care if someone is not female. I only care if they are female. Sure it's not Tinder, but it's as much a social media site as it is a game. So don't hate on me.
    I get that. But people have the choice to make their character how they want.
    However, this is not social media at all. This is an MMORPG. Notice the rpg part? Role-playing.
    Of course, you're entitled to an opinion. Just sharing mine here. I still love you Billie.

6. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    who cares if there a girl or not l0l

7. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    support !!!!!!

8. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    who cares if there a girl or not l0l
    Because I don't want to be sweet talking some dude, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I don't like what you're implying with this gif.

9. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    I don't support, you seem to always be in-game asking people if their females, seems personal.

P.s: I like my female character. 😢

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast